- supportive

au : (SEASON 4//APOCALYPSE) lee never got bit. (ik that would change A LOT, but-) him, clementine and AJ went through lot of shit and end up in school for troubled youth with group of kids. clementine falls in love with violet and after bell tower (😘) clem tells lee about it.

warnings : language (¿)

a/n : SHITTY ONESHOT ALERT!!!!!!! btw if you're wondering why am i always writing 'language (¿)' it's because sometimes idk if i am going use words like 'fuck'... i just did it-

words :

(clementine's pov)

A few minutes ago, I was at the bell tower, where I told Violet how I felt about her and kissed her. The best moment in life, I think. I can't even describe how I felt, but it was amazing.

I'm on patrol with AJ right now. But instead of watching what's going on behind the school walls, I am thinking about Violet and how happy I am.

AJ looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Is there something wrong?" I went back to reality and looked at AJ. "W-What should be?" AJ laughed a little. "You smile all the time and have red cheeks." I covered my cheeks with my hands and looked at the ground. "T-That's not true."

AJ laughed even more. "Is it because of Violet?" He raised an eyebrow. I smiled at the thought of Violet. "Fine, it's because of Violet, but don't tell anyone!" AJ nodded. "I understand ... And what were you two doing?" My eyes widened at AJ's question. "Umm you'll understand when you're older."

AJ winked at me. "Did you do adult things?" "W-What ?! No! Who told you about this-" I said in shock. "Louis." AJ said quickly and turned in another direction.

Looks like I'll have to talk to Louis later.

After a few hours of patrol, Willy and Mitch took turns. AJ and I went to our rooms. Lee and AJ have a room together so that I could have some "privacy".

I took AJ to his room and said good night to him. When I closed the old door behind me, Lee came out of the corner. "Oh, here you are Clem." I smiled at him. "Hey, Lee. Need something?" Lee smiled a smirk. "No no, I just have a question."

"Okay?" I looked at him kinda confused. "So... Violet, huh?" "Lee!" I raised my voice a little. "What? I'll see how you keep looking at her, and you two spend a lot of time together." Lee leaned against the wall, still smiling. I looked nervously at the floor and started playing with my fingers. "Holy shit! You're dating!" Lee shouted. "Shhh!" I tried to calm him down. "Clementine and Violet are in-" "Fine! Few hours ago we were at the bell tower where we told her how I feel and kissed her." I told quickly to stop Lee from provoking.

Before I could lift my head up, Lee hugged me tightly. "I'm happy for you. As long as she makes you happy, I'm cool with it." I smiled into his shoulder. "Thank you." I whispered. Lee pushed me away, but his hands were still on my shoulders. "But if she breaks your heart-" "She won't." I smiled at him.

-anna everett