- fight

au : minerva bullied clementine so violet stand up for her. they end up fighting and clementine then fixed her arm.

warnings : fighting¿ f-slur

a/n : ummm, i am writing this at midnight while laying on trampoline-  and this sukcs

words :

(clementines's pov)

i stopped the car and sighed. "why did you do that, violet?" violet tried to touch her bruised eye, but it hurted too much. "minerva was... acting like a bitch again. i couldn't let her just talk about you like that."

30 minutes ago.

minerva laughed with her stupid friends. "clementine everett. the famous faggot, everyone!" i just ignored her and slowly made my way to my locker, but someone stopped me and grabbed my arm. it was one of minnie's friends. "what would your parents think about their daughter being lesbian? oh wait- i forgot. they're dead!" her other friends laughed.

i was holding back tears, while still staring at the floor. minerva came closer and pushed me a little. "not gonna talk, huh?" in that moment violet came in. "leave her alone, minerva." "ooooh another fag. come to see your GIRLFRIEND?" minerva laughed.

girlfriend. this left both of us little shocked. me and violet had some moments, and we are close, but we never talked about this...

violet pushed minerva away from me. "fuck off. how would your dad feel about you having sex with every guy on this school, huh?" minerva gasped and tried to punch violet, but violet was too quick.

now.

violet stared at her bruised and bloody hands. i looked at her sad expression. "does it hurt?" she didn't respond, but after little while she nodded. i grabbed my bag from the back of the car and started to search for something.

violet was looking at me with a confused look. "found it!" i say, when i grab white box with medical stuff. i looked at violet who had annoyed face. "i am really glad- but i don't need any-" "it's okay, vi. you stood up for me, can i atleast do this?" violet sighed and nodded with a smile.

i cleaned her bloody hands and put a bandages on it. i cleaned blood that was coming out of her nose before. i looked at the bruised eye and stared at it for some time, until violet giggled. "what?" i asked her. she put her hand on my cheek. "you're so cute." i blushed and looked down. violet slowly grabbed my chin and lift my head up. she looked at my lips and smiled before kissing me softly. i smiled at her and kissed her back.  after another few kisses, violet sighed and put her head on my shoulder. i put my head on her head and hold her head. 

"let me drive." violet got up, lightly hitting my chin. "vi-" "i am godd, i promise." she smiled at me. i can't say no to face like that. 

(violet's pov)

me and clementine changed seats, so i could drive to her house. she looked out of the window and yawned. i started driving to her house, which was about ten minutes from school. i focused on the road so much, that i didn't realized that clementine fell asleep. i smiled at me sleeping girlfriend as i pulled right in front of her house.

(clementine's pov)

i slowly opened my eyes. it was dark everywhere and only little light was coming from outside. i tried to turn around, but in that moment i felt someone's hand around my waist. i slowly turned my head and saw violet peacefully sleeping. i turned my whole body, while her hand was still around my waist. i tugged peace of her blonde hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "i love you, vi." i whispered and kissed her on forhead.

!not edited!