- rain

au : clem and violet dance outside while it's raining.

warnings : rAiN

a/n : whatsuppppp- wtf is this chapter?!

words :404

(clementine's pov)

I was cuddling with my girlfriend, while watching TV, because there was nothing better to do. We had plans, but there was BIG rain outside, so the plans got cancelled.

I sighed and hid my head into my girlfriend's chest, while one of my hands were around her waist. Violet giggled. "What's up, babe?" I raised my head, so I could look at her. "I hate rain so fucking much." Violet laughed and gave me quick peck on my forhead.

After another episode of the show the TV turned off, because of the strong rain. I quickly stood up. "Are you fucki-" Violet quickly stood up and covered my mouth. "Shhh, AJ is right there." She pointed at sleeping AJ.

I looked at Violet annoyed. "Why." Violet giggled and grabbed my wrist. "Looks like we don't have any other chance, then enjoy the rain." I raised an eyebrow. She dragged me to the front door and put on her shoes. I did the same, still confused.

Violet opened the door and held out her hand. "Wanna dance?" I smiled at her and accepted her hand. Cold rain drops were slowly running down on our faces, but we didn't care.

Our street is usually empty, so there's no need to be worried about cars. Violet put her hands on my waist and mine were on her shoulders. We started slowly dancing. I smiled at her, and she did the same.

We just stared at each other eyes with a smile. Violet started to lean in. In a second we closed our eyes and pressed our lips toghether. We were kissing for a minute until we heard a honk. I pushed Violet away, because I got scared, but then I fastly grabbed her hand and dragged out of the way, so the car could ride away. "What are you doing?" I asked Violet, who was waveing at the car. Violet just laughed and pointed at the car.

I looked at car- Lee and Carley! "Fuck..." I muttered as I saw them holding back their laughs. They're probably home sooner. I laughed. Me and Violet ran back into the house, before they could get out of the car. We closeded the door, and started laughing. When they walked in, we acted like nothing happend.

//not edited//