- window

au : clem and violet are dating. lee is teaching at violet and clementine's school and one day he caught them smoking while lunch break, so he grounded clementine. violet can't wait so she sneaks into clem's room through window. !they're 17-18!

warnings : no warnings :)

a/n : i'm bored :') TRASH ALERTTTT

words :

(clementine's pov)

I'm sitting in my rocking chair, on which I have a gray blanket thrown, and I just swing to the rhythm of the music that plays in my headphones. It's Friday afternoon and all weekend I can't see my girlfriend Violet. Actually, I can't see her, because of her! She had the great idea of ​​going smoke over the lunch break.

We've done it a few times before, but this time we weren't careful and caught us. I mean... My dad or the 'history teacher' caught us. Because if we were caught by another teacher, we would have a much bigger problem. Thanks to this "accident" I'm grounded for one week. Violet have no problem, because Lee knows what her parents are like so he didn't tell them anything. Lee even knows about our relationship and he supports us. Which I am very happy about.

I stopped swinging the moment I heard a bang. I stopped a song that was playing in my headphones. Again. I looked at the window, where the sound was coming from. I didn't do anything and just stared at the window to see if the sound came again.

bang.

I could see something little hit the window, but in one second it was gone.

bang. rocks! someone is throwing... rocks at my window?

I stoos up from my chair and made my way to the window. I wouldn't see anything outside, so the only choice was open the window. That's what I did. I opended the window and before I could have a good look something hitted me in my forhead.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I rubbed my hand on my forhead. "Shit-sticks... I'm sorry!" I heard from outside. I finally looked outside and I saw Violet. I smiled at her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm saving you! Duh!" She rolled her eyes playfully. She started to climb up to my window by ladder. This was not the fisrt time she did that, so it didn't took her long as the first time.

I stepped back as Violet got inside. I crossed my arms and smiled. She came closer, put her arms around my face and leaned closer.

Before she could kiss me I moved my head. "Hey!" Violet whisper-yelled. I was still crossing my arms in her hug. "It's your fault, that I am grounded." Violet rolled her eyes playfully and before I could do anything, she pressed her lips on mine really quick.

I couldn't play mad anymore so I kissed her back. I cupped her cute face with both of my hands, while one of her hands was on the back of my neck.

As we pulled apart we smiled at each other. Violet smirked and I raised an eyebrow on her. What is she-

Violet began to tickle me. I tried to step back, but I fell down to my bed. It was so hard not to laugh, because if I would... I wouod be even more screwed up.

I tried to push Violet off me, but I just couldn't. After another minute she stopped, because she saw that my whole face was red.

Violet stood up and held out her hand to help me up. I accepted it and got up. I smiled at her. "Staying for night?" "Sure I am." Violet smirked and gave me quick peck on lips.

-anna