Behind the scenes

Jennifer's POV:

We arrive at the Big Hit building in South Korea and enter the setup before being given the outfits we need to wear for the shoot. We give me a long brune wig and this outfit:

Before I change into it, I walk out of my dressing room and walk to the set before sitting on my chair for Linda to do my hair and makeup

Before I change into it, I walk out of my dressing room and walk to the set before sitting on my chair for Linda to do my hair and makeup. She ondulantes the wig and ads darkness to my eyes before I see the boys walk into the room in tuxedos.

I'm let go and walk up to the boys before telling them "Wow, handsome much!" They smile and Jimin says with a smirk "You're not so bad yourself" I go a back a look and see in the corner of my eye the TXT boys enter the room.

My eyes widen and I walk past the members in front of me to rush to the boys, they see me and smile widely before I hug Taehyun first. I hug Soobin and Beomgyu next before the two others. I ask them how they've been and they positively respond before smile and say "It's great seing you guys, it's been awhile!"

They smile and nod before someone taps on my shoulder and I turn around to see Mr Bang before he tells me "I'd like you to meet someone" I nod and he takes me a few feet away before approaching me to a man who's also dressed up, probably another singer from Big Hit.

The manager tells me "This is Lee Hyun" and my eyebrows lift up before shaking his hand and saying to the man in front of me "Nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer" He nods smiling and replies "Yeah, I've heard about you", making me blush.

I hear one of the directors yell "Okay, everyone on set!" Me and Lee join the two groups on set and I sit between Yeonjun and Jimin in the middle row while V, Taehyun, RM and J-Hope sit in the front row. The rest sit behind us in the top row and we all pose in sophistication while the photographer takes pictures.

A few seconds pass and I suddenly feel a hand on my crossed legs, I see in the corner of my eyes that it's Jimin's hand and I ask him in a low voice for only him to hear "What are you doing?" But the only thing he says is "Just act normal" and I do so before feeling it slowly move across my thigh, making me discreetly gasp.

The shoot ends and I pull Jimin into my dressing room before closing the door behind him as I ask "What the hell was that?" He smirks and asks "What?" I roll my eyes and say "I'm talking about you touching my thigh."

He rolls his eyes as he smiles and says "I was just acting casual" I give him a look before saying as I grab my phone and look at the time "If that's acting casual, I'm gonna keep my distance from you" We chuckle and he walks up to the exit while asking "Are we done?"

I sigh "Yeah, fine" and he leaves the room before I change back into my old outfit. I leave the room and go in the living/waiting room to find the BTS boys changed back into their old clothes.

I ask J-Hope "Where are the others?" and he answers "They left, they need to work" I nod and suddenly hear someone calling Hobi's name. We turn our heads to where it's coming from and see a spoiled looking girl come up to us, mostly to J-Hope.

She stands in front of us and asks him "Where have you been? I've been looking all week for you!" He tries to explain his excuse but she cuts him and asks him "Do you have that phone I asked you to buy for me?" He innocently nods and pull out of his back pocket the new foldable Samsung before giving it to her.

She takes it and squeals before seing me as she looks up and asks in disgust "Who's this ugly slut?" I hide my disdain towards her and look at J-Hope while licking the inside of my lip, waiting for him to defend me.

But he looks at me and says "This is Jennifer, she's also part of Big Hit. She's a singer" She nods uncaring and looks back at him before asking him "When can we leave? Jung Rae's pool party starts in 15 minutes."

He tells her "Just wait outside, we'll go in a minute or two" and she sighs before stomping to the exit and leaving the building. I lift my eyebrows and ask "Who was that?" before he turns to me and answers "That was Kim Sang, my girlfriend."

My eyebrows lift up as I hear the word 'girlfriend' and nod before saying under my breath "I didn't even know you could date. Do you even have the time to be with her?" He shrugs as an answer and I nod before saying as I walk away "Have fun at your pool party."

I see David come in the building and he sees me before we run to each other, I jump in his arms and hug him as I say "Ah, I missed you so much!" He chuckles and kisses my cheek before putting me down and I ask him "So, how was Seoul? Did you find anything to photograph?"

He nods and as he starts explaining what he did while I was here, I hear from behind me "Who's that?" I turn around and see Suga, Jin and Jungkook walk up to us so I say as I bring David close to me "This is David, my boyfriend."

Their smiles fade away after hearing that and David shakes their hands as they fake smiles to be polite. I could see they weren't happy with the fact that I have a boyfriend but it's none of their business so they have to deal with it, wether they like it or not.

David asks me as he turns back to me "You ready to go?" I smile and nod before saying "Just let me say bye to the boys first" He nods and I walk past him before hugging the three boys and going to the rest of them to say goodbye.