New hair

I wake up and put on todays outfit before making myself toast in the kitchen.

As I spread on my last piece of toast strawberry jam, I look at the color and realize it would be great as my new hair color

As I spread on my last piece of toast strawberry jam, I look at the color and realize it would be great as my new hair color. My eyes widen and I grab my two pieces of bread before running out of the kitchen to get my purse from the coat hanger.

I put what I need in the bag as I eat my breakfast and run in my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my mouth from the sticky jam. I grab my lip balm and my purse and rush out of my apartment before locking the door and running into the elevator.

I get to my car and drive straight away to the salon while calling them to get an appointment.

Suga's POV:

As I start eating my bowl of cereal Jimin and Jungkook sit next to me and Jimin starts talking about dinner he had with Jen. I try to ignore it and keep eating but hear "She was so nice and completely understood what kind of day I was having to be mad like that."

I continue listening and suddenly hear after a minute or two of talking Jimin describing how she looked. Wavy hair, V crop top, sexy makeup... every detail's making me more and more annoyed that he's talking about her like he's in love.

I suddenly snap and yell at him "We get it! She was beautiful! Can you please talk about something else?" They both look at me with wide eyes and Jungkook asks as he smiles "Wouldn't you like Jennifer, perhaps?"

I look at him and shake my head before he says to V who's passing by "Hey, Tae! Yoongi likes Jennifer!" Taehyung looks at me confused as he stops walking and I explain to him as I turn the stool to face him "It's not true, V. I don't like he-"

But Jimin interrupts me and asks "Then why did you ask me to stop talking about her? Does it annoy you?" I roll my eyes and turn back to the counter before continuing eating as I hear Jungkook say as he places his hand on my shoulder "It's okay, Suga. I mean~ We all fell in love with her, I guess you just didn't get over her yet."

I sigh as I swallow and think to myself that he's right. But when did these feelings even start? I don't know, j just wanna get over them. I get off my seat and put the empty bowl in the sink before leaving the kitchen and going up the stairs.

At the end of the day, 6:15 pm

Jennifer's POV:

I arrive at the house and turn off the car before taking a deep breath as I face the mirror to me. With the red hair, I look really different. Will they even recognize me? I cover my lips with lip balm and fix my hair before getting out of my car and walking to their gym.

They have choreographies to practice since in a day or two they're gonna preform onstage. I see through the door that they are taking a break so I let myself in and RM sees me before his eyes widen and he walks up to me.

He asks me astonished at how I look "What happened to you? You look completely different!" and I blush before answering "I had the idea of dying my hair so I did it" He smiles and says as he grabs his water bottle "It fits you" and I smile back before looking over his shoulder at the other boys.

Jin sees me and his eyes widen before he leaves the others and walks up to me. He grips on my arms and examines my head before mumbling to himself "I thought she couldn't get prettier" I giggle at his reaction and say to him "I just changed my hair, Jin. It's not that big of a difference."

He nods and starts to calm down before smiling at me and saying "You look like an adult" I giggle to his comment and thank him before J-Hope and Jimin walk up to me with their jaws dropped.

Suga's POV:

As I stretch my arms and legs I turn my head and see Jennifer talking to Namjoon but... it's not Jennifer. She looks completely different, in a good way. She's not even cute anymore, she's 100% hot. My heart is starting to race 10 times faster than before, and I don't think that's normal.

I feel like time just stopped the moment I saw her, I can't keep my eyes off her. But I must, we have to practice. I slap myself and finally snap out of it before V walks up to me as he looks at Jennifer and asks me "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

I nod and he sighs before starting to stretch as he says "It's too bad you can't have her, you would've made a dangerous looking couple" I smirk at his compliment and continue looking at Jennifer before seing Jimin touching her hair, making me scoff.

Jennifer giggles at Jimin's childish reaction and she pushes him away before he pouts and crosses his arms. He walks away and Jennifer sees me before smiling and I get nervous and look down. I hear RM exclaim while clapping his hands "Alright, lets get back to work!" and we all nod before getting in position for the Black Swan choreography.

I see as I get in my spot Jennifer sit on the bench and look at us while turning on the song on her phone. We begin the dance and as we dance I hear Jen mumble some of the lyrics, making me smile.

Jennifer's POV:

For some reason I can't get my eyes off of V, it's like I'm looking at a beautiful work of art. I try to not stare because he might catch me but I'm not able to look anywhere else. Ugh! Why do I still have feelings for this guy?! I thought they had gone away awhile ago.

He catches me looking and smirks before I turn red and look down. So embarrassing. If I saw someone staring at me like that I would think he's a stalker. What is wrong with me? Good thing I don't live with them anymore, I would have always wanted to sleep with Tae.