Messing with Hobi

Jennifer's POV:

After changing into my pajama outfit I walk up to Hobi's door and knock on it before the door opens but is quickly let go. I hear J-Hope say "Come in, I need to get changed" so I come in and see Hobi shirtless, making me nervous.

As I close the door behind me I keep staring and hear him say "You like what you see?", making me snap out of it. I look up at him and he smirks before picking up his t-shirt from the bed and unbuckling his belt as he steps into his bathroom.

I get under the covers of the bed and get on my phone as I wait for Hobi. I scroll on Tik Tok and come across a sexy compilation of Hobi, interesting me. I keep watching and like the video before looking up from my phone to see Hobi leave the bathroom in sweatpants and nothing else, making me turn off my phone.

He gets in the bed and asks me as he turns on the his tv on the wall "Wanna watch something?" I shrug unsure and he goes on Netflix before looking at the suggestions. While he does that I look around the room in boredom and see his phone receive a notification on the nightstand.

Interested, I read the text sent and the name of the person which is Jisoo 👅💦. My eyes widen and I exclaim "Your with Jisoo?!" in excitement before J-Hope's eyes widen and he quickly turns to his phone. I grab the mobile and Hobi chases me while I run around the bedroom while giggling and trying to unlock his phone.

I need a password so I just view the message and as I'm about to read it, I jump back on the bed and crawl to the edge to try and get off it. But before I can get up J-Hope climbs on top of me so I raise my arm holding the phone to the farthest possible so he can't reach it.

He reaches out to it and the phone suddenly starts to ring from Jisoo calling, making my eyes widen. Hope grabs the phone and gets off of me before playfully hitting my arm and walking into the bathroom while answering the phone.

I roll onto my back and sigh as I sit up and try to listen to the conversation but I can only hear J-Hope answer some questions. I come up with an idea to mess with him and get off the bed before slowly walking to the doorframe of the bathroom.

I lean against it and call him with a sweet voice "Baby?", making him turn to me in confusion. I cross my arms which makes my boobs press against each other, his eyes widen as he looks at them but tries to act normal on the phone while looking away.

It's not working, I slowly walk up to him and turn him around before sliding my hands onto his chest. He gasps and mouths at me "What are you doing?" but I just keep going and lean up to him before kissing his neck.

He grips on the sink and gulps before continuing his conversation on the phone. I kiss up to his cheeks and make him breathe heavily while trying to control himself. I pull away and grab his hand before pulling him out to the bedroom.

I sit him onto the bed and sit on his lap before continuing to kiss him while he talks on the phone. After a minute or two he says to Jisoo "I gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow" and ends the call before suddenly rolling me onto my back and getting on top of me.

He asks me "What happened to your rules about nothing happening between us?" and I respond by saying "I often change my rules" He smirks and gets off me before placing his phone on his nightstand. I get back under the covers and he turns off the lights before coming into bed and snuggling with me.

After a few seconds of silence I ask him "So what is this between you and Jisoo? Are you two together?" and he answers while tilting his head "We're... friends with benefits. Nothing serious" I nod and suddenly feel jealousy towards that.

I can't be jealous, he does what he wants and I'm not the one to juge. I shake these thoughts out of my mind and continue trying to sleep before suddenly hearing Hobi ask me "How did your date with Jin go?"

Date? I ask him confusingly "What date?" and he replies while looking up at me "The stargazing sunset thing, I thought it was a date" I shake my head as a response and he hums before we continue I answer the earlier question "It was fun, the sky was amazing and we made a wish after seing a shooting star."

He nods and we fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up from my alarm and turn it off before hearing Hobi groan while I stretch my legs and arms. I get off his grip and he asks me in his morning voice "Do you have to go to work?" I nod and he groans before I get up and leave him to continue sleeping.

I sneak in V's room and grab some clothes before getting out of it and changing in the bathroom

I leave the bathroom, leaving my pjs in there, and see J-Hope go down the stairs. He never gets up that early, I confusingly follow him and we go into the kitchen before he sees me and smiles.

I ask him "What are you doing? Why aren't you in bed sleeping?" and he smiles while grabbing a plate and searching in the fridge "I want to make you lunch before you go to work" I smile at his innocence and cuteness before turning on the kettle and waiting for it to boil.

I see that Hobi's making me a Caesar salad, my favorite salad. I smile and tell him "You don't have to do this" but he replies "No no! I'm your friend and I am making you lunch."

I giggle and let him do it before walking behind him to pour the steaming hot water in a mug and dip a tea bag in it.