Violated

I wake up from the sunlight coming through the windows and roll onto my back before not feeling V hugging me anymore. I open my eyes and see that he isn't here anymore, making me a bit sad and whiny. I get up and change

before leaving my hair messy as I leave the room

before leaving my hair messy as I leave the room. My hair is growing so fast that I'm starting to look like when Jungkook had the longest hair he could ever have, that wasn't pretty. I fix my hair and go down the stairs before starting to smell something tasty.

I look over at the kitchen and see V cooking pancakes, making me smile. I walk up to him and he sees me before saying "Good morning" I smile at him and say the same thing back before I tell him as I sit on one of the stools of the counter "You didn't have to do this."

He chuckles and nods before saying "I know, but I though it would make you happy" I reply "Well, I do like my pancakes in the morning" and he laughs before reaching at the tear that was infusing next to the kettle and places the mug in front of me for me to have.

I turn impressed and say as I grab ahold of the cup of tea "Wow, you know exactly what I have in the morning. How do you know so much about me?" He answers as he flips the last pancake and lays it on the pile "If you remember, the old you would spend 24 hours with us every day. So we pretty much new everything about your lifestyle."

I smile and thank him for the tea before he sits next to me and gives me a few pancakes on a plate. We start eating them with strawberries and whipped cream and V tells me "I'm gonna have to take pictures of you, today. And you're gonna have to act like you don't know that someone's taking pictures of you."

I nod and take another bite of my pancakes with cream and a half of strawberry.

A day later, after getting back to South Korea

We get to the Big Hit house and enter the building before searching for Mr Bang's office. As we pass one of the music studios we see Suga working on one of his songs for his album. We let him work and keep going before seing the Mr. Bang door, making us hurry to it.

We knock on the door but no answer so we enter the room but see something truly traumatizing:
The Big Hit manager sitting at his desk, jacking off to the pictures V secretly took of me. I loudly gasp and cover my eyes while I hear Tae yell "Oh my god! What the hell is this?!"

As I uncover my eyes the manager quickly puts back on his pants and tells us while trying to hide the tissues and lotion on his desk "Kids, it's not what it looks like!" I yell back "It's exactly what it looks like, you perverted pedophile!"

He looks at us and V pulls me back before yelling at the manager "Is this why you wanted me to take pictures of Jennifer? So that you could jack off to them?!" Tears start to form in my eyes as I feel more and more violated and before the manager can find an excuse, Taehyung gets us out of the room and we hurry to the main room of the building where most the workers talk about meetings and stuff.

We find a telephone and V calls the police before I suddenly hear from afar "No! Please!" I turn around and see the manager run into the room and try to come up to us but I scream as I point to the man "Someone stop that horrible pedophile!"

Half the workers understand what's going on by seing the manager's pants unzipped and they run up to him before pinning him to the floor. I stay beside V and he holds me tight after hanging up and putting back the phone.

I start crying in his arms and hear someone ask while coming up to us "What's happening?" I recognize that it's Suga and V explains to him "We caught the manager masturbating to Jennifer's pictures so we called the cops."

Suga's eyes widen and he looks at me before asking as he places a hand on my arm "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I nod as I start to pull myself together and we leave the building while the cops arrive and arrest Mr Bang.

Awhile later

As I'm sitting at the window of V's bedroom I hear a knock at the door, it opens to Jungkook and he walks up to me before sitting near me and asking me "I've heard about what happened. Are you okay?"

I nod as I keep looking through the window and ask him "You know why I felt so violated by what he did?" I look at him and he shakes his head before I say "It reminds me of my dad" His expression melts away and I say as I look down "He used to be really abusive, so abusive that he killed my mother."

I see him start to get sad but I continue as I start to tear up "He used to come to my room at night, drunk, and rape me. He would also beat me until I bled, make me starve, lock me in the basement... I remember how abusive he was, and I felt so much pain because of him.."

Tears escape my eyes as I can taste them with my lips and I lastly say "That's why I felt violated" before I look over at Jungkook and see his eyes wet. He says as he scoots closer to me "Oh my g- I'm so sorry" and hugs me before I hug back and suck back in my emotions.