Naked

Jungkook's POV:

Wake up in a pretty small space and open my eyes to see that I'm sleeping on V, on the couch. I see that we have sheets covering both our naked bodies, right now I'm laying on Taehyung's chest covered by one of the sheets. I crawl upper from between his legs and reach Tae's chest before he starts squirming and groaning as he wakes up.

He looks around and sees me on him before smiling and I smile back, he rubs my back and stretches while asking me "So, was last night good enough for you to stop playing that game during bedtime?" I nod and say "By the way, you owe me a new MacBook" before he chuckles and sits up.

I ask him "What are you doing?" and he answers confusingly "I'm getting up?" before I whine and hug his waist as I lay my head against his stomach. He chuckles at my behavior and strokes my hair before pushing my head away and sitting up on the front of the couch.

I sigh and also sit up before scooting closet to him and sitting him on my lap as he grabs his pants. He chuckles that I'm still trying to get him to stay and slides on his pants before trying to get up but I wrap my arms around his chest and pull him against mine.

He scoffs before nodding and starting to grind on my lap, making me start to breathe heavily. I grind under him and grip on his hips before he suddenly gets up and I'm not quick enough to realize it. I groan in frustration and he chuckles before putting on his t-shirt and I sit back on the couch.

I watch him pick up my broken computer and put it on my desk before I thank him and get up to get dressed too. I put on fresh underwear and change into my outfit of the day before searching for Tae. I find him in the bathroom and hug him from behind before me hugs back and I kiss the back of his neck.

He smiles and I look at his reflection in the mirror before asking "How was our first time, again?" He chuckles and answers as he gets off my grip and prepares his toothbrush "It happened when I had a crush on you and you found out before coming into my room and kissing me and that's when we undressed and ended up in bed together."

I nod remembering how it was before he starts brushing his teeth and I leave the room to put on shoes.

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up and hug the chest above me before realizing I have someone on top of me, making me open my eyes and see Jimin's face resting on my shoulder. Thank god it's not Suga. I don't remember having him sleep here, he probably came by during the night.

I squirm and get off his grip before rolling him off me, making me able to breathe finally. I try to get up but as I start scooting close to the edge of the bed I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist, making me sigh. Seriously? I look over at Jimin and see that he's still sleeping before I try to get out of bed but he still grips on me.

I sigh and hear him mumble as he pulls me closer to him "You're not going anywhere" I look over at him and see a smile appear on his face before his eyes open and he smiles at me. I scoff and try to sit up before he pulls me even closer to him, laying me back down

I groan and try to push him away while telling him "Stop! Let me go!" but he insists and groans while keeping me in his arms "No, you're not leaving the bed!" I reply as I squirm and push him away "You're making it sound like we're boyfriend and girlfriend, which we aren't" and he argues back "I! Don't! Care!"

I manage to kick him in the balls and he grunts before holding onto his member and I'm finally able to get out of bed. I catch my breath while I get up and smirk as I look over at dying Jimin "You're pretty strong, I'll give you that."

He doesn't listen and leans over himself in pain before putting his head on the mattress. I giggle and tell him I'm gonna shower before leaving and going into Tae's bathroom. I undress and start showering before humming the melody of Lie.

After a few minutes I get out of the shower and as I grab a towel from the towel drier the door opens to Jimin coming in, making me jump up and quickly cover myself with the towel. Jimin's eyes widen and he quickly covers his eyes before I cover my eyes in embarrassment and ask him "Why the hell did you come in here? I told you I was gonna shower!"

He replies as he keeps his grip on the door "Did you think I could hear you through the pain? It felt like my balls shot up my stomach!" and I roll my eyes before kicking him out of the bathroom and locking the door. I cover my face in embarrassment once more and sigh before drying myself properly.

I get out of the bathroom and Jimin isn't in the bedroom, I see a note on the bed and pick it up before reading Sorry for seing you naked, I didn't mean to. I smile at the sticky note and put in on my desk before changing into my outfit for the day:

I go down the stairs and find most of the boys in the living room before entering the movie room and finding Jimin watching tv

I go down the stairs and find most of the boys in the living room before entering the movie room and finding Jimin watching tv. He sees me and looks away nervously before I sit next to him and ask him "What're you watching?"

He looks over at me and answers as he points at the television "There's a treehouse building show" I nod and decide to watch with him before laying against the arm of the couch and putting Jimin between my legs to cuddle him. He's a bit surprised that I'm doing that because he would think that I'm angry at him for seing me naked, but not at all.

He asks me as he lays his head on my chest "You're not mad at me for seing you naked?" and I giggle "Of course not, it was just an accident" before he smiles and hugs tighter. I hug back and we watch the amazing tree house being built.