Mine only

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up and pick an outfit before changing into it.

I do my makeup and curl my hair before coming out of the bathroom and coming down the stairs and finding Jimin, V and Suga in the kitchen

I do my makeup and curl my hair before coming out of the bathroom and coming down the stairs and finding Jimin, V and Suga in the kitchen. I walk up to them and they see me before Jimin's smile fades and he tries to not look at me.

Why is he trying to avoid eye contact? I shake that off and approach them before they say hey and I tell them as I sit at the other side of the counter "I have the psychologist thing in an hour, I'm really nervous!" V asks me as he looks at me in concern "Why would you be?" and I answer as I sit back on my stool "Because I have to talk about my past and when I was held hostage, and I'm not feeling comfortable talking about this kind of stuff."

Suga tells me before taking a sip of his juice "You need to talk about it in order to feel better. When you're cured from your depression and shock, you'll be able to stop going to see the guy" and I groan in frustration before hearing someone come down the stairs. I turn my head and see Namjoon come down and walk up to us, I smile at him and he kisses my head before saying hey to the others.

He sits next to me and I ask them "So, are you guys starting to work on the new album?" before Suga nods and says "I started writing a song called Your Eyes Tell and RM's been trying to make the Fake Love Japanese lyrics and is almost ready, so we'll be able to record the version."

I nod impressed at their hard work and ask who will be singing the song before he tells me that it will be the vocal line. After Jungkook and Jin come down the stairs and join us in the kitchen Suga asks to talk to me. I accept and we walk in the movie room before we stand in the center of the room and he tells me "I sincerely apologize for what I said, I should have told you what was going on and I hope to not make any mistakes again."

A smile appears on my face as I see that he annulled the plan of me moving away and quitting Big Hit. I nod smiling and say "I forgive you" before he smiles and asks "So, is the date still on the table?" My smile starts to fade away as I realize what he's asking me and I reply "Date? Suga~ You almost made me quit Big Hit and forced me to move away. And you still think I'm gonna date you after everything you've done to me?"

His smile gets smaller as he says "Well, I thought since-" and I cut him off by saying "No, Suga. You didn't think at all~! You try to change things and even kill people for us to end up together but it's not gonna work! I don't want to and will never date you. Ever!"

He sighs and looks down before "Besides, I love somebody else" escapes my mouth, making him look back up at me. He sarcastically chuckles "What?! Who?" and I answer with boldness "Taehyung" before his face drops. He tries to speak but can't, just leaves his mouth inches open.

I hear from behind me a knock against the wall and turn around to see Namjoon telling me while standing at the frame opening to the dining room and kitchen "We're leaving for the appointment in a few minutes" I nod and turn back to as who's a bit shocked before telling him "I love V, so get over me because I won't accept you in my love life."

I walk to Namjoon and we both exit the room while he asks me "What was that all about?" and I answer "Nothing."

Awhile later

Jimin's POV:

As we all laugh and talk in the dining room with our beers in our hands Jungkook exclaims "Wait, I got one! Jennifer, would you rather let Jimin touch you next time you sleep with him or have Suga kiss you for an entire minute?" My eyebrows lift up and I look at Jennifer next to me while Suga exclaims to me "Don't you dare touch her! Jennifer's mine only!"

Jennifer rolls her eyes at what Suga said and I lean over to Jennifer before sliding my hand up her thigh and telling her "It'll be okay, Jen. I won't bite" She slaps my hand off and I flinch before pretending not to be scared as I cross my arms. And just as I expect to hear Jen say she'll kiss Yoongi I hear her sigh "Fine, I'll sleep with Jimin. But I'll stay awake in case he tries to do something."

We all nod and I say as I sit back in my chair "Don't worry, I won't do anything" before getting up from my seat and saying as I walk to the kitchen "Imma get snacks to eat here while we play the game" They nod and I walk to the kitchen before grabbing chips, nuts, salami and such.

I put them in a tray and stop before Jennifer pops in my mind, making me sigh. Why am I thinking about the most, lately? It's becoming annoying. How can I make these feelings go away? Besides, she wants someone else. So I can't intervene.

As I stop thinking about that I see J-Hope come up to me and say as he grabs ahold of the tray "I can help with that" As he's about to pick up the tray I say "Can I ask you something?" He looks up at me and let's go of the tray before nodding and I tell him "There's this girl that I like, but she's in love with someone else. What can I do to have her?"

He thinks as he says while looking at the counter "Well,.. If you want her that bad you must confess and get her to say how she feels about you" and I nod before looking over at Jennifer laughing with the others. I sigh and look back at J-Hope before he grabs the tray and we go back to the dining table.