Attention

V's POV:

It's been an hour and Jungkook still hasn't come to bed, he's busy playing Overwatch. I sigh as I whine "Come on, babe! Come to bed!" and Jungkook replies while keeping his eyes on the computer "In a minute, Tae" I sigh and roll to my back before sitting up and getting up from bed.

I walk up to him and sit next to him on the couch before resting my forearm on his shoulder. I admire his concentrated face and ask him "When will you be done?" before he answers while watching the screen with precision "I'll be done in a sec."

I sigh and try to get his attention by kissing his neck but he doesn't respond, I go up to his ear and lick it while biting it a few times. But still no reaction. I run my free hand into his jacket and down to his pants but he's still concentrated on his game, making me frustrated.

I look over at the screen and see that he died but revived himself, making me angry. I suddenly knock the Mac off his lap and it falls on the floor before Jungkook exclaims in a low voice "No!" He stays still and I call his name before he suddenly grabs me and pushes me against the mattress of the couch.

He roughly kisses me and I gasp of sudden pleasure before I kiss back and try to adjust to his speed. He roughly rips off his shirt after taking off his jacket and sucks on my neck as I breathe heavily and sometimes groan. I dig my nails into his back and he grips on my waist before tugging on my long-sleeved shirt.

I take it off and he kisses down my stomach before I squirm from too much pleasure but he holds me still, frustrating me. I hate it when I have to stay still while pleasure is running through my entire body. Jungkook licks up to my pecks and bites one of them before I moan loudly and he covers my mouth for us not to get caught by the other members.

I weep as I try to get off his grip to squirm "I-I need to squirm! Please, baby. Let m-me move!" but he sits up and unbuckles my belt while saying "You're the one who wanted attention, but it's going to be my way" I can finally squirm but not for long because he turns me around and I hold myself up while hearing Jungkook undo his pants.

Jimin's POV:

I can't sleep, thinking about Jennifer. I want to hold her but she needs to come to my bed for that to be possible. Or I can just go over to her room and crawl into bed~? I like that idea, I get up from my bed and quietly rush out off my room before getting to V's bedroom door.

I discreetly let myself in and walk up to the bed before crawling under the covers and hugging Jennifer from behind. I use the opportunity that she's asleep to kiss her so I start leaving wet kisses at the back of her neck. But she starts squirming and groans "Stoppp" before I stop and sigh.

I try to think of something else and come up with something, I start to caress down her naked legs but she squirms again and scoots away from me. I'm not giving up, I climb on top of her and lay my stomach between her legs before I ask her as I hug her waist "Jennifer? Do you like me?"

She hums and answers "Sometimes, it depends how horny you are" before I nod as I realize she didn't understand the kind that I was talking about. She asks me why and I reply "For no reason" before laying my head on her stomach. She falls asleep but I still have my mind occupied by her image, which is keeping me awake.

I decide to do something about it and mumble in my head I should do something on her. Kiss her? I crawl up to reach her level and lean in before brushing my lips against hers, enjoying the sentiment and her breath applying on the small hairs of my moustache area.

I place my forehead on hers as I do that and open my mouth a few inches before locking Jennifer's bottom lip in between. I breathe heavily as I do this and smile before gently rubbing the side of our noses together. But her head moves and I miss my chance to do anything more.

I sigh and wonder what to do next as I blindly look down at her pajamas and body. I get a weird idea in my head and hesitate if I should do it or not, or if this considered a rape. But I decide to do it anyway, I slowly start grinding against her and I slightly grip on her hips as I hold in my pleasure.

It's frustrating to not be able to do it faster, but I keep my patience and continue slowly grinding on her. I start to sweat from horniness and bite my lip before starting to feel my boner harder even more. I grab onto it and try rubbing it through my pants as I continue to grind, making me feel more pleasure to it.

I start breathing heavily and wipe the sweat off my forehead to not let it drip on Jennifer. I continue my actions as I get close and bite my lip really hard before shooting a load. Luckily, my boxers are thick enough to absorb the small load of cum so I don't have to clean up and it's not even visible.

I catch my breath as I slowly drop on Jennifer and close my eyes as I realize what I just did. I hate myself, so my brain is doing its best to convince me that this wasn't a rape. Why did I do that, that was completely stupid! I decide to stop thinking about it and go straight to bed to forget this ever happened.