I woke up with a throbbing headache. It was still a bit dark. I wasn't sure if I was bleeding or not. But I probably was.
The person was gone. I saw them leave before I blacked out

I sat up and tried my best to leave where I was seated. I hobbled to SJs room
and opened door. Relief filled me when I saw her sleeping soundly.

I knocked on Sally's  door and she opened it too quickly for someone who was asleep at this time and if she wasnt asleep then the noise would have woken her up and brought her to the living room.
"Mick?"

"Who is Mick?"

She didn't answer. She looked at me with a cool gaze. " you should probably go to sleep Annalee"

I lifted an eyebrow. "you're behaving weird and you know that isn't even my name and were you awake the whole time?"

She shrugs and crosses her arms "possibly, probably. Look, Andrea, what exactly do you want from me? "..

I took a bold step forward "what I want is for you to tell me that you didn't call 'Mick' and tell him that 7 was a good time for him to come and rob us"

I'm sure I looked mad by now. She smirked and said to me "you're mistaken Andrea. You look tired. You should go to bed."
She closed the door in my face.

                      X.
If I didn't say I was on edge then I was lying. I was really lying. But so far, nothing. I didnt fear much for myself but more for SJ.

I planned on sending SJ to Gran's place tomorrow. I didn't  really care if I was being pushy at this moment but my sisters welfare was important and she was just a kid.

I checked the fridge for what we were going to have. Yeah. Takeout again. No surprise.

I should really learn to cook when I get back home.
It was a few minutes after eating that I started feeling weird. My throat started itching badly and I started to feel woozy. Were there peanuts in what I ate?

Sj had already gone to her room to play with her dolls. My knees felt weak and I sunk to the floor.
Sally walked into the living room, saw me almost dying, picked an apple the table and started to eat it. "oh Hey Alexandra. Didn't see you there"

Was she for real? I could barely catch a breath. I was starting to feel lightheaded and black spots were dancing before my eyes.
I berated myself for being silly enough to leave my medicine behind. I was always so careful in not eating peanuts. Dad made sure to tell her that I was allergic.
Uh oh.

It's safe to say that before I passed out for the second time again that week, I saw Sally smirk as she walked out of the room.