12

I yawned but realized I couldn't stretch my hands. I was tied up on a bed overlooking a window " Great you're awake"

" so yeah I told your dad you lied about my injury, you ate peanuts and were having an attack and had just fallen asleep"

She shrugged. This two faced liar.

" now behave. I'm testing this new drug on you, i just wanna see the effects Kay?. I'll be right back"
She smiled then left.

My heart started pounding. I was scared beyond measure. This lady was trying to kill me. My breathing became erratic as I heard her moving about.
I scratched my head
Wait.
I scratched my head.

My hand was free!!

I quickly untied my other hand.
I found a stick just lying about and took it with my shaking hand.( must be my lucky day)
That woman left her phone. I grabbed it as well and put it in my pocket, I started moving stealthily downstairs when I was hit from behind.
I fell to the ground. She jumped me.
In her hand was a syringe with a green liquid. The two of us were wrestling on the ground, rolling.
I didn't expect this prim lady to be doing this. I almost laughed.

I grabbed the stick as she stabbed me in the leg. I screamed in pain as she laughed. I hit her then, in the stomach and started trying to limp away.

I called Dad again. It didn't go through.
I moved as fast as my body would allow me to.

I heard an engine roar behind me, she was chasing me with her car.
If I didn't receive help now I was definitely a goner.
I tried to move faster but the pain kept me restricted

Floodlights blinded me, I'd recognize dad's black car anywhere.

I hit the bonnet of the car viciously when it came closer and shouted "OPEN THE CAR" and he opened it. I'm sure I looked like a ghost
I entered " now dear..."
"DRIVE DAD!" "but Annalise.."
"IF YOU EVER SAW ME AS YOUR CHILD YOU WILL SEND ME TO MOM RIGHT NOW. YOUR FIANCÉE TRIED TO KILL ME"
He looked shocked" if you don't believe me that's fine but just send me home"

I heard the sound of a car following us and I rolled my eyes. I would allow him to deal with her. If he sent me back to her I knew would never forgive him.
My eyes started to itch...
Wait she injected me didn't she...?
Sigh.

X

........
It's been months now since I woke up in that hospital room with mom, dad and Cole anxious to meet me.
I get nightmares a bit, and once in a while I get bad nosebleeds from whatever yucky injected into my leg. I don't know what happened to her. I really don't want to know.

Cole visits sometimes and we often go to see Gran. Dad visits too,more often. He's really learnt his lesson. To think he was going to marry that beast. Most frightening period of my life, those three weeks.