2

every time i see you only pain dawns on me. the way you look at me is as cold as ice

fate fucked us up big time

why did we even believe in such at thing.

to say that im in pain you were numb. numb as hell. you did not even spare me a glance once we cut our ties.

"hey eunbi" mina, my friend pulled me out of my train of thoughts. Diverting my attention to her seeing her worried expression "girl your spacing out again.. you ok?" She lightly said, tilting her head to see me better.

"uhh yea sure, im ok" i smiled, her patting my shoulder whilst shrugging.

If I had said anything I'llonly make Mina uncomfortable. I finished my meal hurriedly and bud goodbye. The hallway was pretty silent, being able to take a deep breath and gather my thoughts only to be disrupted by him. My.. I guess ex? Yup. Seungkwan. I wasn't even surprised anymore that he was already making out with another girl.

i honestly wanted to throw up... but what made me frozen on the spot was how fast he was able to do it. pain continuously stabs my heart, realizing I was nothing but hindrance to him.

instead I am filled with hatred,, like him im growing numb already.. im used to the deep cuts made by fate.

"move" i said coldly not daring to look at seungkwan in the eyes. He parted with the girl and scoffed when he saw me.I couldn't help but clench my fist at his stupid jerky attitude.

"jeez at least say it nicely" yebin said distancing herself from Seungkwan who was pressed against her awhile ago. god her voice irritates me so much, like she has the most stereotypical high pitch bitch voice.

"did you not hear me?" please someone shut her up. Instead of dealing with her I walked past them, accidentally shoving her making her fall like a feather. Seungkwan sighing at us not even glancing at Yebin anymore.

"YOU BITCHH!!" this squid looking fucker said clinging onto Seungkwan as if he gave two fucks.

damn she really does look like a squid... lmao

I pursed my lips trying to stop myself from chuckling. her desperate figure, whiny ass voice for Seungkwan to only roll his eyes and leave the scene.

I carried on getting my things out of my locker as the next period is about to start.

thanks to the bell i got in time my prof wasnt there yet so i being a lazy human being took a nap, another day of physics, maths and ignoring seungkwan is tough you know.

if you still do not understand he is my ex,, the other end of my red string. and yes we have cut it.

____________________________________________

yey chapter 2 is done!!! [updated 04/14/22]