6

"I can see the red string eunbi" Seungkwan said. I looked at him shocked.

we were dating for about a year already and things are still good. We had a label of a boyfriend and girlfriend but we act like best friends just with a little bit more intimacy.

but we dont do the thing yet just to clarify

cough cough

and this is the first time he said that.

"Eunbi" he called out. " i can see the red string connecting us." He repeated.

"H-how??" I was beyond confused. does... he

love me?

"I saw it the first time i saw you eunbi"

huh?????????

"I thought i could like you more than a friend but... but i cant eunbi-ya... im sorry"

that stabbed my heart.. he made me a fool

tears slowly run down my cheeks as he keeps on saying his sorry.

"Why seungkwan??" I asked desperately looking for answers in his eyes only to see guilt.

"I tried... i really tried" he said almost to a whisper.

"I-i...." im completely at loss of words right now. My head is blank as to only pain consumes me.

"eunbi-ya lets set each other free please...." he said which made me cry even more.

"w-what? what do.. you mean??" refraining myself to collapse. Holding on to his hands tightly.

"lets cut the string please.. i-im really sorry eunbi..." so he toyed with to... to cut the string??? Is that all he wanted??

i was hurt but i was more mad.

he never liked me

he never did

so i did.

we are now untied.

we went against fate