27

Week after Soonyoung visited me i learned that he was going to live here in Seoul since his a trainee in Pledis Ent.

And the whole week Soonyoung was there helping get over Seungkwan.

It was a short week break after orals.

Soonyoung took me to several places.

Truthfully i enjoyed it but i miss Seungkwan so much. I never thought i'd miss him when we literally avoided each other for years.

"Hey Eunbi" Soonyoung sat next to me on the couch.

"You know Soonyoung you're getting way too comfortable in my apartment." I said chuckling. Eyes still focused on the movie i was watching.

He only laughed and got a piece of popcorn but he ended up touching my finger.

"Ya Kwon Soonyoung! Thats my finger!" I looked at him with a hysterical look.

"Sorry" his face flushed at the sudden skinship

suddenly my phone dinged

oh joy messaged me. Joy is a friend in our batch. We've known each other since high school.

I looked at the message

Joy
Hey Eunbi-yaa
it's my birthday soon!!
6pm at my place😉

Sure
i'll be there!

"Soonyoung-ah wanna come with me to a party this weekend?" i asked him facing my body towards him.

"Sure thing" he replied as if he was deep in his thoughts

"Ya"

he looked at me dead in the eyes, with no signs of the happy Soonyoung i always see, something else I haven't seen before

"Have i ever said how pretty you are?"

He leaned in seemingly entranced

"Y-ya S-soonyoung!"

He leaned more until his lips landed on mine.

Seungkwan

The thought of him made me pull away

"Im s-sorry" Soonyoung muttered inching away.

"im sorry too. i - nothing"

im

madly in love with Seungkwan

will i choose the path of a potential heartbreak?

or will i choose to cause a potential heartbreak?

Weekend came fast and here am i at Joy's place dressed in a mid thigh length spaghetti strap dress

and Soonyoung still with me despite what happened the other day.

"Are you not cold?" Soonyoung asked, ready to take off his jacket.

I smiled at him. We made sure that we wont be awkward even though things happened "No. Its ok"  We entered the house to face a bunch of people holding red cups dancing against each other with the blaring music.

"Maybe i do need your jacket" i blushed at my statement

Soonyoung chuckled handing it to me, i muttered a small thanks and wore it the jacket looking big on me.

We find our way to the kitchen to look for Joy

"Joy!!! Happy birthday!" I said as i give her a small hug. Soonyoung also muttered a quiet happy birthday. Joy only looked at me questioning who he was

"Oh Joy! This is Soonyoung a childhood friend of mine!" As i introduced them to each other, looking like they were getting along pretty fast. I saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the couches.

It was Seungkwan.

He was seated with his group of friends, vernon, dino and another guy whom i dont know.

Seungkwan met my eyes as i quickly divert mine.

Its been a whole week since i started ignoring him.

He hasn't seem to notice tho that i was ignoring him since it was a week break and i would always say that im busy with Soonyoung dragging me around Seoul.

I saw Seungkwan stand up, going towards me making me move hastily trying to search for Soonyoung.

what the fuck he was just here a while ago

I stopped at my tracks as Seungkwan grabbed my wrist.

"Eunbi"

———————

yey another update!! This is the last one in my drafts sadly so i may not be able to update again sooner. But when i get to have a free time i'll try updating!!

comment your fave moments of this story!! I wanna know!!

also vote if you liked this chapter i would very much appreciate it and motivate me more in writing this!!❤️