O2.

Killua did leave the cafe. But with Gon tagging along– which wasn't what he wanted, he'd be way happier if he could go back home on his own, to make time for himself doing nothing but read more books. That would be nice.

"Killua! Gon!"

Shit.

Gon's face had brightened up at the sight of his three other friends before him, he raised a hand as he waved to them, a huge smile already plastered on his face. In contrast to Gon's positive vibes, Killua stood beside him in a sulky way with his arms crossed, not caring that much– as always.

Before Killua could say anything, a figure ran up to the both of them, pulling the two boys into their arms for a hug.

"I missed you guys!"

Gon returned the hug tightly, like how a child would reunite with their lost teddy bear, "Y/N! It's been a while. We missed you as well!"

Killua rolled his eyes before he pushed Y/N off of him, getting a frown from the other in response to his actions.

"Killua, that was mean."

"Leave him be, he's always like that," Leorio added, giving Gon a small 'yo' with his usual smirk as a way to greet him (and to seem cool but stating that would hurt his pride).

"Shut up, hag," Killua spoke back as he scanned the area. "Where's Kurapika–"

He then felt a sharp grip on his head from the back.

"Right here."

oh i forgot to state that Y/N is already
friends with the main 4, I didn't want
Y/N and Killua to meet each other for
the first time in this story ^^