O4.

"Hey, wanna crash at my place?"

That question was enough to send Killua to a shocked, choking mess. He had been violently thumping his chest while also letting out harsh, raspy coughs.

"Do you even know–" Killua coughed once more before he continued. "–what you are saying?"

A exasperated sigh escaped Y/N's lips, they were clearly oblivious as to why Killua seemed so flustered about the idea of him staying over at their home and why he was making a huge deal about it.

"Listen, it's almost twelve and I don't want you to go back home when you're out here freezing," Y/N spoke before they notice the look of utter shock on Killua's face. "You're pretty bad at hiding the fact that you felt so cold on the way here."

Before Killua even got the chance to retort back, Y/N had already grabbed a hold of his wrist and dragged him inside their apartment building.

Only when they got inside did Killua realize how much he missed Y/N's apartment (since the last time he visited was around nine months ago). True, Y/N's apartment was nothing compared to that of Killua's mansion.

While Killua had extravagant crystal chandeliers and half dimmed lanterns, Y/N was okay living off with a few lights in their apartment. While Killua had a room equivalent to what people would call a "king sized bedroom," Y/N had a minimalistic bedroom, their belongings barely fitting in it.

Despite all of that, Killua felt more like home there rather than his so-called empire.

"Killu, I'm going to prepare a warm bath for you," Y/N spoke, hanging his coat to a hanger. "There are some snacks at the cupboard on top of the stove, feel free to take some if you'd like."

And with that, they rush to the bathroom to do as they said while Killua scanned Y/N's apartment a little more before slumping down to the couch, feeling his eyes get heavy.

Not long after that, Killua dozed off to sleep.

a/n: im kidding when i said i wanted to write smut beisjsisehi killua and y/n should be like 20ish in this fanfic (they're in university but currently on break!). although they're older in this ff, killua is still canonically a teenager in the series. I don't think I feel very comfortable writing smut for an underaged character so this ff won't include any ^^ I hope you guys will understand and respect my decision, thank you for reading <3