O6.

Killua had spent three more nights at y/n's apartment with his excuse being 'not wanting to go back home because of an argument with his mom' but y/n could see through his lie, despite that, they didn't say anything about it and brushed it off.

y/n found it cute. It was so obvious that Killua had intended to spend more time with them, hence why he insisted on staying, y/n didn't complain about his company though– their chores were done a lot quicker since Killua would always lend a hand and that also meant less work.

Whenever y/n went out to do some grocery shopping, Killua would join them.

"You could've stayed back, why would you follow me?" y/n had asked him, earning a scoff from him instead of an answer.

"Shut up before I change my mind."

Anyway, y/n thought it was nice to have Killua around.

One day, y/n decided to sneak in a little question for him. They just didn't know when or how to do it. So when the both of them were occupied by a small match of Mario Kart against each other, y/n couldn't help but ask out of the blue.

"Hey, Killua. Why are you doing this?"

Still having his eyes focused on the television monitor, he let out a small 'huh?' and gasped to himself when he found out that he suddenly went down to the ninth place.

"I mean– staying in my apartment and suddenly being nice to me. That's pretty out of character for you to do."

"Well– isn't that what a soulmate is supposed to do?"

"I guess so," y/n said after they nodded to his response. "By the way, you owe me a strawberry shortcake now."

"Damn it! You were totally asking that just to distract me!"

a/n: i have a bunch of fluffy scenes planned out in my head. fluff >>>>>>>