O5.

It was around two in the morning when Killua woke up from his sleep. He had noticed that the windows were slightly left open to let some light inside. The soft snores beside him made up for the dead silence in the apartment.

Killua didn't recall falling asleep with a blanket on him but there it was, enveloping his figure instead of y/n's– that was sleeping on the floor, their face hidden between their arms that rested on the edge of the couch. A very uncomfortable position, Killua thought.

With that, he picked y/n up carefully and positioned them on the couch, wrapping both him and y/n with the blanket before bringing them into his embrace.

It was eight in the morning when he woke up again, this time by delicate, ticklish pecks on his neck which soon resorted to soft pokes on his cheek.

"Killu, wake up."

A groan escaped Killua's lips as his eyes twitched, bothered that his sleep got interrupted, "five more minutes."

More light kisses on his neck.

"Okay fine, I'm awake!" His body shot right up, earning a small chuckle from y/n.

y/n handed Killua a cup of chocolate milk before they settled down on the couch with their own cup of another beverage.

"We were cuddling last night." y/n stated.

"Yeah, no shit."

"You were saying things in your sleep while doing so."

"Yeah, no-" Killua's eyes widened, a pink hue slowly crept up to the tip of his ears. "I– I didn't say anything weird, did I?"

"Do you want me to tell you?"

Killua took a sip of his milk.

"No."

a/n: omg so sorry this took a while 😔 expect more killua x reader fluff in the next chapter uwu