Chapter XXV

Percy POV

We looked at each other.

This dude cant get enough of me!

I called some Thestrals and Pegasi to take the students as quick and safely as possible.

The minotaur looked exactly like I remembered. Huge. With horns. Black eyes.

'Perseus Jackson. The last time we saw each other, you humiliated me. Now is your turn to be humiliated,' he told me.

I laughed.

'I think you humiliate yourself, with that nose septum of yours,' I answered him. Not probably the most intelligent thing to say to a monster that wants to kill you.

He ran towards Annabeth, probably thinking it was me because, as my mother told me five years ago, his sight and hearing is terrible, so he goes by smell. I guess Annabeth and I had spend so much time together that our smell kind of mixed.

I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her close to me, preventing the Minotaur to change direction.

He looked at us. 'When I say now, we move,' I told Annabeth.

He ran towards us again, and when he was a few feets away I said "Now!" and moved to the side, letting the monster's horns stuck in the tree we were against.

The tree was really old and was almoust as big as a giant, so he couldn't move away from the tree.

'Are you proud now?' I asked the Minotaur sarcastically.

I uncapped Anaklusmos and cut off his head, leaving yellow powder everywhere.

'WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!' a familiar voice yelled.

We all turned around to find Harry Potter and Ron Weasley with their wands raised towards us.

'What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in the castle!' Thalia said.

'We got lost, then we heard some noises and run here,' Harry said.

'What was that?' Ron repeated.

'Err.. that was...,' Will started looking around as if he was trying to find an answer.

'Oh, in America there's a Dark Wizard that some of their followers are magical creatures. Although the war is over, there are still a couple of mon- I mean, magical creatures that want to kill us,' Piper explained, using her Charmspeak.

'Then why did you send the 7th year students? Couldn't they help you too? And why did you killed it with that sword?' Harry asked suspiciously.

'They aren't as trained as we are, and this kind of weapons,' she said looking at Katoptris, her dagger, 'are the only thing able to kill them. Not even wands can,'

'Are you hurt?' Frank asked.

They shook their heads.

As we walked towards the castle, I kept thinking about them, and as the biggest troublemaker of the seven schools I've been expelled from, I knew they didn't get lost.

This chapter was LAME. Im not very inspired this days. If I have mistakes in writing (and I know I do), remind me about them and I'll change them.

Also, today I posted two chapters because they were too short.

I also want advices from you. Should I update more? Or am I updating it too soon? Am I rushing the story too fast? Are the shorts too long or too short? Should more demigods come to Hogwarts? Im sorry I need a guide.

Remember to take care and thank you for reading!