Chapter XXVIII

Nico POV

The next morning, I woke up with a dozen balloons taped on my dorm wall. There was a detailed book about architecture in the Underworld on the side table, along with a carefully made new sheath for my sword, a black winter hat with holly roger, a five pack of mythomagic figurines (which I tossed four of it in the trash, saving the fifth since it was of my father and placing it on the demigod's shrine), some McDonalds coupons, a "No. 1 brother" mug I just couldn't toss away, a vial of black fire and a small celestial bronze knife with a sunflower attached.

As I headed to leave the room after dressing, the door burst open and an extremely hot son of Apollo stepped through the door with a wide smile.

'Happy birthday, death boy!' he said joyfully, gathering me into a hug. After it, he handed me a gold wrapped thin present.

I unwrapped it and held out the present: a thick picture of Will and him in their first date.

I smiled.

'Woah, thank you,'

'Love your shirt there,' Will chuckled.

'Knew I shouldn't have worn a shirt with "sun-bros" on it,' I groaned, cursing under my breath.

'I loved it,' said Will.

Next thing Nico felt was Will's lips on his.

Holding hands, they went to the Great Hall were they saw...

'Father?'

'Nico! Happy birthday!'

'What are you doing here?'

'We came here to party!'

'We?'

'I invited all of your friends, including Reyna, who brought with her about half the roman legion, and of course almost the entire Camp Half Blood, and because there isn't frequently an excuse to party in the land of the dead so this will be LIT,'

'Is Hecate okay with this?'

'Of course! She even brought a fog machine and strobe lights! Both of which probably will try to eat one or two guests but It will be fine,'

'What about the students?'

'I told Dumbledore to tell the students there would be a party in my honour, because I'm a special guest, and I came here to tell my son Happy Birthday. Look! There they come!'

All the Hogwarts students came to the Great Hall at once.

'Happy Birthday Nico! I... Lord Hades? What are you doing here?' Percy asked when all the demigods arrived in the Hall.

'We came to party! Nico's birthday!'

'Cool! Where will it be?' Leo asked looking at the boring Hall.

'Oh, yeah I almost forgot,'

He turned the boring Hall into a whole new place just by clapping his hands. The five tables disappeared, and instead of those there were small round tables. In the middle of the hall, there was a space with nothing on it, so I supposed it was a dance floor. The music that started playing confirmed it.

'How did you do that?' a seventh year asked Hades.

'Hummm... magic?' He answered.

'Oh God! What is that?' said a girl pointing to the grounds.

Hades looked a bit mad that someone said 'God' in singular.

Great, another monster.

We ran to where the girl was pointing, but instead of a monster there was a big part of Camp Jupiter and Camp Half Blood. Some of them in Pegasus, and some of them in the Argo II.