Chapter 2

The next morning, finally I unpacked everything, but whoever filled the refrigerator with lots of foods and drinks deserves an award and would have totally kissed them if they were here, such a sweet soul to think of my starving stomach

I made a mental note to thank mom later, that's definitely her.

The last thing that remained in the box, it was a picture taken 4 years ago Alan have his arm wrapped around my shoulder and had a bright smile on his face while Selena took the picture, I still remember that day Alan came to surprise us. I smiled at the memories and put the frame on the nightstand beside my bed.

I was searching through the tv for something to pass time, but suddenly the front door burst open and there stood my best friends.

"I'm home" Selena yelled as they walked inside the living room.

Jen flopped on the top me and hugged tightly "I missed you" I finched when she shouted in my ears.

"Oh, for the love of Mr. and Mrs. Fiddles get off me Jen, you weigh like a pig" I rolled to the side causing her to fell on the carpet.

"Aaaaccckkkk my nose hurts" she complained, rubbing her nose as she lay there on her stomach.

"Are you bleeding??"

"No"

"Then you're okay, so stop complaining" I shrugged at her overdrasticness "Girls do you want anything to eat, my fridge is loaded" I bragged and gave up after five minutes of searching through the tv.

They eagerly nodded their heads grinning, I walked over to the fridge and took out the ice cream tub and the strawberry cake, passed it to them.

"Do you guys wanna look around this place"

"Girl, I didn't even unpack my things yet" Selena replied didn't even glancing up from her phone.

"What did you even do till now" I asked them blankly, they are too lazy to do anything.

"Ummm, we're going to the club" Selena informed, I shook my head firmly. But in the end, they took the guilt trip on me.

~~~~~~~~

I glanced at the mirror nod in approval of what I'm wearing, a white v neck top with a black blazer, ripped black jeans and ankle high boots, I don't want to wear clothes which reveal more of my skin and prefer hoodies and comfy clothes over them.