Chapter 16

He stood casually as he watched the birds swim overhead. I'd taken him within the jungle to see the wildlife and hoped the vibrant scenery would benefit his photos. With his camera in hand he clicked away whilst I lent against a nearby tree.

"This place is like dream." He breathed out.

Little monkey's crawled out to observe what was going on but were careful to keep their distance. Kevin carefully took photos of them before they ran away. I guided him closer to the back of the palace where I knew Ebba would be. I called out to him and for a while I didn't see any movement.

"Who's Ebba?"

A low growl came from the distance and the wind rustled the leaves. Kevin looked slightly worried, which was a suprise to me as he only showed a neutral face most times. Ebba leaped out of the tree and landed inbetween Kevin and I. Kevin yelped scared it would probably attack him.

"Be nice to guests Ebba." I advised and Ebba stopped snarling, "You can take some photos while I distract him."

He nodded silently still weary of the black beast infront of him. He rose his camera to his face and the familiar clicking sound began. I stroked Ebba carefully being careful not to touch under his neck as it irritated him. I glanced up at Kevin's chiseled face and found my self staring in awe.

He looked over at me from the camera and gave a side smile, causing my heart to skip, "I'm sure I've said this before but your a natural. You look like you were made to model."

"Oh I'm not even trying; I haven't smiled. I got a little distracted."

"Who wouldn't this place is beautiful. You don't even need to smile to look good."

Was he complimenting me? "Your always so nice." I thought aloud.

"Nah, I'm not always but give it more time and you will see."

"No matter what I will remember you as being the sweetest to me. I mean you are the only foreigner I've actually gone out with." I confided.

He did say anything at first before he spoke, "You're cute." He laughed taking a few more pictures whilst leaving me frozen in time. Another compliment?

We wandered the area aimlessly, observing the nature surrounding us. Kevin, although straight-faced, seemed facinated by the variation of species we had and unique flowers. He consistently compared them to the one back in his country and how much it differed. I was just glad he was talking more and felt us grow closer.

I did not want to take him too far as we always had to be safer in the jungle. I would be able to protect myself but Kevin had not ever experienced the roughness of the outdoors. We returned back to the palace, discussing our personal lives.

"I've only ever known I had a passion for dancing, it was something I enjoyed as a child and I still do now. Was it the same for you?" I questioned.

"No, not really. I wasn't very enthusiastic about anything so my dad bought me a camera to get me outside more, around the age of 15. After then I became fully dedicated to the thing and only wanted to capture moments rather than really living them."

"So you've always been melancholic?" I joked.

"I have a habit of being stale faced, and trust me when I say I know, but it's hard to break out of old habits. It takes a lot to change my expression."

"What could I do to change that?" I asked flirtatiously probing him.

He glanced at me twice, raising a brow, "I don't fully understand."

I stopped walking and stood closer making sure my eyes looked into his soul, "Tell me what I can do to change that expression. I'll do anything..."

He clicked his tongue before patting my head, "Don't ask for things you can't handle or else you may get hurt."

I was frustrated. He thought I would not be able to handle it and it didn't take much for me to get competitive. He began walking already so I trailed behind quietly until we got inside the palace.

As we approached my chamber I held his shoulder and spun him around, "I promise whatever you give me I can handle but that depends on how much you have..." I raised an eyebrow challenging him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He clasped onto my wrist and pulled me to my room. My heart pumped with adrenaline wondering what was to happen. He placed his camera on the sofa and prowled towards me seductively.

He gripped my jaw and whispered into my cheek, "You asked for this."

Suddenly, he crashed his lips into mine completely taking control. His soft touch had my body erupt into flames. My hand glided on its own, touching parts of him I only imagined doing. He pushed me onto the bed and yelped reactively. He reconnected our lips once he was on top of me and I decided to take some control.

I pulled his shirt hinting for him to take it off. He understood the sign and removed it with one motion. My hand grazed his chest and I felt his toned stomach. Our lips stayed locked as my hand travelled into his nether regions. He moaned into my lips and I took that as a signal to continue.

I rubbed his shaft from the outside and he grinded against my hand. His groans were breathy and frequent. When he couldn't handle it any longer he removed his trousers and pants. His hands roamed over my body freely. He slipped off my clothes until we were finally naked.

He pulled me closer by my legs and angled himself. He flashed a grin before plunging into me. I sucked in sharply as I felt myself being stretched. He made small circles with his thumb on my waist, distracting me slightly.

"You said you could handle it." He teased. I could only whimper as this new feeling had me speechless.

He then dug deeper before pulling himself back out. There was a slight pause before he drove into me rhythmically and I covered my mouth from screaming too loud. He smiled at me as his hair fell over his face blocking me from seeing him completely. The splinting pain was all I could feel until it was slowly replaced with tingling pleasure and I wanted more.

He raised me up so he could drive in at a different angle. I cried out as he hit my sweet spot and had to suppress exploding. I could no longer hold my yelps of arousal and moaned breathlessly. In repsonse, he grunted heavily, stroking me inside out. Kevin massaged me breast and fondled my nipple increasing my wetness down below.

My eyes rolled as I couldn't hold out any longer and came. He continued to stick himself into me and drowned out my cries in his kisses.

Not soon after he pulled out and released over my stomach. He breathed lowly and quickly, trying to regain his composure. I smiled, "I think I did it."

He smiled, "Yeah, so do I."

I was glad we actaully moved our relationship a step forward. He got a towel and cleaned me up before slipping on his clothes.

I furrowed my brows, "Where are you going?"

"I don't want the others wondering where I am. Thanks for that though; I really needed a release. Maybe we can try this another time."

"Do you not want to stay?" I frowned.

"Not to be rude but I'm not into relationships and stuff like that so I wouldn't want to to entertain the idea that we are something more than it really is."

My heart shattered before my eyes. In conclusion, I was just an easy target to have sex with. There was no actual love or feeling behind what happened. I had no words to say.

"I'm sorry, did I offend you?"

"N-no, of course not. I'm not the relationship type either. We should try this again." I gritted, lying with every word.

"Your so cute." He grinned as if I was a child, "I'll see you later."