Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is the fourth installment of Prestige Series.

Names, characters, place, business, events and incidents are purely imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual incident is purely coincidental.

Some chapters may contain grammatical and typographical errors; foul words and matured scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

LIGHT STORY LANG PO ITO.

September 5, 2024 —

Note: My characters are flawed. The plot of this story is somehow superficial so you might find it too cliche. I hope for your consideration and understanding. I'm just a new writer so please, bear with all my shortcomings. I promise to do better.

Thank you and stay safe!

***

Story Description

The Prestige Series 4

Narra has always had one goal in mind: to graduate with top honors. She’s been driven by the desire to succeed, not just for herself but for her family too. As the breadwinner, she carries the weight of her family’s hopes on her shoulders. Even though her family life is far from perfect, she pushes through for her siblings, dreaming of giving them the comfortable life they deserve.

But life has a funny way of throwing curveballs. One small misstep sent everything spiraling out of control. Since that moment, she’s struggled to regain her footing, constantly stumbling without anyone there to support her.

That single fall changed everything for her. Now, she’s left wondering how to rise again. What comes next? Will she find the strength to get back up, or will she remain stuck in the darkest depths?

What comes next after the fall?