Chapter 31

Marshall

I snapped a picture of Mason and Jane. It was prom. Her parents here to snap pictures of them as well. Her father was a pediatrician and her mother worked for an insurance company, both were very nice. My mother was here as well, still avoiding me when she could. Margret was six months pregnant now, expecting a little boy.

Jane looked amazing in lavender, Cinderella style dress with accenting purple flowers. Her hair cascading in brown curls. Mason was in a tux, arm wrapped around her smiling. They make a good pair.

My mother smiled brightly. "Oh you both look so beautiful!" Her parents walked over, getting a picture with them. Morgan and Jake were sitting on the couch, watching. She was only a sophomore and Jake only a freshman. She will have her junior/Senior prom next year.

The two left in the limo we rented for them. Soon after we said our goodbyes to Jane's parents. They would be back tomorrow afternoon to pick her up. Margret and my mother were putting together dinner, Jake and Morgan on the couch watching Captain America, Mikey coloring on the coffee table in his coloring books.

I stepped into the kitchen, hearing them talk happily about the baby. I cleared my throat. The turned. I smiled. "Sorry to interrupt, mom? May I speak to you? In private?" My mom suddenly looked nervous but followed me outside to the back.

I sighed. "What's wrong?" She looked confused. "What do you mean what's wrong? You wanted to speak to me." "Because since Mikey woke up from his coma you've become more and more distant. You don't pick up my calls, you don't return them, when you visit you avoid me...did I do something wrong?" She frowned, her hands reaching for me. "No baby, of course not."

I stepped back from her as she attempted to embrace me. "No. I want an answer. What did I do? Did I say something wrong?" She shook her head. "No, nothing like that." She then said quickly. "I'm dying." I took in a breath. She continued. "I didn't tell the others yet, I...I only just found out but it's bad. Stage four ovarian cancer." I let all that sink in, shaking my head. My hands coming to my mouth. "God..." She walked closer. I barely noticed from the blood rushing in my ears. "I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my own arms around her, terrified at the thought of losing her. I didn't realize I was crying into her hair. When we pulled away, I asked quietly. "Should we tell the others?" She shook her head. "No. Not yet. I have to talk to doctors and see where we are, I don't want to worry them or ruin this night."

When we walked back in, Margret saw us, looking worried as she drained the water from the noodles. "Everything ok?" I smiled. "Everything's fine. Nothing to worry about." I kept up the ruse, the smile, the lie that everything was ok.

But when Margret and I were getting ready for bed, she walked over to where I was by the dresser, hands on her round belly. "What's really going on? You've been off all night." I turned to her. "I have?" She smiled sadly. "You can't hide from me. What's wrong?" I sighed, looking at the wall when she winced, holding her belly. I became worried. "Are you ok?" "Yeah. He's just quite the mover. He loves to kick my insides around." I chuckled, flattening my hands on her belly, feeling our unborn child gently kick against my palm. Feeling his small movements. I leaned in with a small smile, kissing her then kissing down her neck.

Margret gained five more pounds since her last appointment. With that she lost five pounds of her self-worth and confidence. I took every available opportunity to make her feel beautiful.

She let out a breath, her hands holding my shoulders. "Marshall... You don't...have...to.."I kneaded a plump breast in hand. She moaned softly. I ran my free hand over her round belly, her sides, gently gripping an ass cheek in my hand as I worked lower, lifted up her night gown and kneeled before her, gently rubbing her through her panties.

She was already very wet thanks to all the hormones. She was breathy and gripping my shoulders. "Marshall... If you're going to do something do it...stop teasing...aahhh!" I bit her thigh and went around her panties, gently thrusting a finger inside her warmth.

She moaned and bucked into my hand. I quickly took her panties off, attaching my mouth to her wet and inviting womanhood. I licked and sucked and savored her taste. I fucked her with my tongue and sucked her clit. She came quickly on my tongue, tensing up like a coil, moaning and breathy. I was painfully hard as I stood, kissing her deeply and holding her so close. She moaned, wanting more.

I gently threw her to the bed and had my way with her until she was too exhausted. One thing we both enjoyed about her pregnancies. Once aroused, she turned in a begging and wanting whore and we loved every moment of it and took opportunity every chance we had.

As she slept soundly beside me I gently rubbed her belly, feeling our son moving inside of her. I was calm but I couldn't sleep. My mother dying wouldn't leave my mind.