Part 4

Jimin's POV

Turning my head back to look behind me, my breath hitched as I was met with a hard stare from the male I was running from.

Jungkook.

Jungkook was there.

He was just standing outside the glass door and from his stare, I assumed he had seen everything that happened a few minutes ago, and my blood drained from my face, realizing that he did chased after me, it's not just my hunch.

Those beautiful eyebrows of his furrowed in confusion at my interaction with two individuals he had never seen before. And before he could take a step forward towards me, I clutched my hand around Taehyung's arm, pulling him away from the door and walked deeper inside the library.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked in worry, as a tear slipped involuntarily out of my eyes, and I knew that I had to explain to him, but not now.

What I needed now was to get further away from the doe-eyed guy.

"Please take me away from here. Please," another few drops of tears went down my cheeks as I shakily asked him to help me get away from Jungkook.

"Namjoon hyung, I'll see you later" Taehyung realized the seriousness of my begging voice, and I just remembered that Namjoon was still there, and had probably been confused by me panicking. I didn't have the strength to say good bye to the dimple guy, and was glad he didn't stop us from going.

Taehyung released my hold from his arm and immediately pulled me closer into a side hug with that free hand, and rubbed my back to calm my cries as we walked away from the scene.

When I was safely seated on a couch in a room that I had never noticed inside the library, I looked up to see Taehyung and he just smiled kindly, taking the seat by my side.

"You can cry here, it's okay if you cry out loud, this is a restricted area for some people only. Let it all out, Jimin. It was clear that you have some troubles that you might not want to share with me yet, but I can be your crying shoulders for now. Here," he tapped his shoulder and it didn't took a long time for me to cry again, this time, on Taehyung's shoulder.

I let out all my pent up emotions that I had kept for the last few weeks, and cried hard, remembering all the things that happened with Jungkook. Taehyung kept quiet the whole time, occasionally giving me new plies of tissues after the one I used was drenched with tears, and he also rubbed my back comfortingly, as I sobbed tremendously on his shoulder.

--

Taehyung's POV

Jimin fell asleep on my shoulder after crying so hard.

I had noticed that he sometimes held himself back from crying when I came to his room, pretending to be cheerful as we talked.

Or that time when I saw his eyes being swollen in the morning as we greeted each other before going to classes. I knew he just woke up, but puffy eyes like that could only happen to someone if they cried to sleep. I instantly knew because I had done it before.

Crying myself to sleep.

And I also know how much it pained us when we held ourselves back from showing our real emotions. Seeing Jimin suffering like this, I didn't want him to go through the rough patch of emotions without having anyone to depend on like the me a few years ago when mother's dead.

Thus, I wanted to help him.

So that this sweet and kind small boy wouldn't have to bear all his emotions by himself and harm his physical and emotional health. Just like how I got helped by Namjoon, before my emotions get the worst of me.

Lying the boy carefully on the couch without waking him up, I wet my handkerchief with warm water, using it to clean Jimin's face and eyes gently. I was well aware that opening our eyes after such hard cry would only be a pain in the ass if the tears were let to dry just like that.

After I finished, I walked up to the cupboard in the room and took out a spare blanket from there, covering Jimin's body to protect him from the cold of the air conditioner. Choosing to seat at the one seated couch instead of using the working desk in the room and opening my laptop to study, I gave one last glance to the sleeping boy.

Just as Jimin had his secrets, I did too.

I still have to tell Jimin that this room was actually my private study room, and my father was actually the owner of the university.