Part 16

Jimin’s POV

I lied down on the couch for a quick rest after I finished cooking porridge for Jungkook's dinner.

The house looked better now, after I cleaned it briefly by picking up all the dirty clothes and dumping all of them into the machine. Three batches of laundry, actually.

It was impossible to fit everything in one go without breaking the machine, but luckily we got - okay Jimin, correction, - but luckily Jungkook got dryer in the house thus it saved the time rather than having to hang up the clothes and waited for them to dry.

Yawning and starting to feel comfortable on the couch, I took my phone to look at the time.

Six o'clock.

I've been here since twelve in the afternoon, and have been cleaning the house nonstop after Taehyung left, while not forgetting to give Jungkook his meds after feeding him lunch.

The boy's temperature went down significantly compared to when he was at the camp, maybe due to him being well rested in his own home.

Feeling my eyes closing, I sat up, forcing myself to stay awake as the tiredness started to kick in. But it didn't really work and I knew that I was in no condition to walk back home even though it was still bright outside.

I was too tired.

It'd be dangerous if I go home in my state right now. I might ran into light poles, people, or worse, walk into the middle of the road.

Decided to call up Taehyung, wanting to ask if he'd be able to fetch me up instead, I was brought to voicemail when the boy didn't answer his phone.

Thinking that he might have things to do and couldn't answer the phone, I opted to text him in my sleepy state.

'Tae, Inmskeepy. Ikk sleeo her first, kah?'
(Tae, I'm sleepy. I'll sleep here first, okay?)

Throwing my phone on the coffee table without giving it a second look on where it landed, I closed my eyes and quickly drifting into slumber, not having the will to stop myself from falling asleep anymore.

--

Jungkook's POV

It was nine in the evening and my memories were hazy as I woke up in my bed. And it puzzled me even more looking at the bedroom being tidy.

How?

Did I sleep-cleaning?

Like sleep-walking?

Was that even possible?

Hearing a foreign ringtone of phone blaring from the living room, I got up groggy, wanting to know the source.

Walking out towards the space, I froze up as I see the curled body of the person sleeping on the couch.

Jimin?

Did he sent me home?

He even tidied up the house.

Jimin had a habit of throwing the last thing he held on his hand everywhere when he was too tired and dying to go to sleep. And looking at his phone on the floor, I knew that the last thing he held before he was deep in sleep was indeed, the small gadget.

Taking the phone and answering the call, I was prepared to be scolded by the male on the other line.

"Jimin is sleeping," cutting off whatever rambles of Taehyung from the other line, he came to a halt as soon as he heard my stuffed-nose voice.

There's a few seconds of silence without any of us saying anything until Taehyung broke it.

"He's not going to wake up, is he?" he asked short.

"Not until tomorrow," I answered curt, finding no need to lie or exaggerate since Taehyung seemed to be aware of Jimin’s sleeping habit quite well himself.

"Take good care of him. I'll let it pass this time since I have things to take care at home, but don't try anything funny, Jeon. I'm not afraid to kick your balls and I'll crush them if you try anything at all," he threatened, voice filled with seriousness.

"I won't," I gave him my word, knowing myself that I had no right to do anything to the precious sleeping boy on the couch.

"Alright. Good night," he bid.

"Good night," giving my reply, I waited for him to hung up the call before I locked Jimin’s phone and placed it properly on the coffee table.

Crouching down to Jimin’s level, I scooped him up in bridal style almost too carefully despite knowing that he wouldn't wake up easily even when he was being carried like that.

Taking him to the bed, I carefully placed him down and tucked him up under the comforter. Knowing that I won't be able to sleep anymore after all those sleep I've done during the day, I decided use the opportunity to admire his beauty from up close and stayed by his side for the whole night.