Part 8

Jungkook's POV

"Great presentation, Kim Taehyung. You may go back to your seat," our lecturer seemed pleased at the project submitted by the guy.

Kim Taehyung.

How did I not know that he's also in the class?

I looked at the male who was walking back to his seat. We met eyes for a few seconds before he ignored me again, smiling to his friend who was sitting beside his empty seat.

His behavior kind of ticked me off.

What did I even do?

Well, I know that I broke up with Jimin, but it's my business. He didn't have to look at me like I was some dirty fly who's ruining his vision.

The bell rang and I felt a nudge by my side.

"Kook, you're going?" she asked, both her eyebrows raised as she looked at me with a smile.

"I have a few things to settle, you go first" I told the girl, playing with the pen in my hand, and waited for her to leave.

I wanted to talk to this Taehyung guy.

"Alright," she left a peck on my cheek before leaving the class and my heart thumped, not due to the fluttery feeling, but the anxious one.

My head immediately turned to look at where Taehyung was sitting, only to see that he was already watching me from there. His stare was judging now, and I didn't know I could feel intimidated by just a look from a stranger.

The stranger who knows Jimin.

He then took his bag and prepared to leave the room, but I stood up too, not wanting to loose him from my sight.

"Wait, Kim Taehyung!" I chased after the guy after throwing all my things into my bag, and ran down the stairs of the inclined classroom. Taehyung who was at the end of the stairs and was walking towards the exit luckily had heard my call and stopped his steps.

He turned towards me and waited for me to catch up to him, but I could feel his coldness when I stopped a few feets away.

How could Jimin associate with someone so cold like this guy?

"Yes?" he asked curtly.

"Uh, I need to talk," a little nervous to be with the guy I never talked to before, I admitted that this man was gorgeous.

"Sure, what is it?" he repaired his glasses position on the high brigde of his nose, turning his body properly to face me.

"Can we not talk here?" despite being around the same height and probably better built than the male in front of me, I felt a sense of authority coming from him.

"Show the way then," he pointed to the door and step back to let me lead him outside.

"Alright," taking a breath and brazened myself, I walked past the male and brought him to the garden area where not a lot of people hung out there.

"What do you want to talk about? I don't think I'm in your group for any assignments," Taehyung asked , taking a seat at the bench and placing his bag and book by his side, while I decided to just stand by the bench.

"It's not about the class. It's about Jimin," I said straight, looking at the male's reaction.

"What about him?" crossing his leg as he rested his back on the wooden bench, Taehyung intertwined his fingers on his lap, appearing very confident and fearless.

"Why are you with him?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest, suddenly feeling the need to put my guard up in front of this boy.

"Jimin's my friend," he answered short, position of sitting stayed the same.

"He never told me that he has a friend from the photography class?" I questioned, and Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at it.

"Why do you want to know anyways? From what I heard from Jimin's story, you and him are over. He's free to make new friends or even find a new boyfriend, and it doesn't concern you," he retorted, throwing the fact that I had broke up with Jimin to my face just like that.

"I just want to know who he befriended with and make sure that you're not harming him in any ways," I defended.

"Jimin's an adult. He's capable of deciding good and bad things for himself, on his own. And speaking of harm, who do you think is the bigger harm to Jimin here?"