5

It is December, and it is freezing here in Istanbul. It started snowing on the twenty-seventh of November, and it hasn't stopped yet. I'm adjusting to a cold December, wherein Cape Town this time of the year we are at the beginning of a scorching summer by now.

Okay, let me get you up to speed as to what has been happening since we last spoke. The two hands full of properties I bought are officially registered on my name. I am also an official Turkish citizen since I bought a property in Turkey. My eight properties I am going to rent out are being upgraded and renovated. As for my two remaining properties. Well, my one massive home that overlooks the bridge and bay area was already perfect. I had help as I got it spotlessly cleaned before I moved in and had my stuff that was in storage in South Africa shipped over to Istanbul. It took a while to get my stuff here as the cargo ships usually take a bit longer path to get to their destination.

By December tenth I am officially moved in into my new home. Now for my second property, the vineyard and olive farm that was about an hour's drive just outside Istanbul. At the beginning of November, I got a very big construction team on the farm and got all the farm worker's homes all upgraded and fitted with everything an actual home needs, and only after all the farm worker's homes were up to parr, did I get to the main farmhouse's upgraded. I added a wrap-around porch so you can sit outside and just admire the amazing farmland views. Closer to the main road, I added one large building where we will have a shop area along with a wine tasting area with the actual wine cellars, and on the right-hand side, we will build a restaurant that could house about forty-five to sixty people. So, yes, it's a rather big restaurant. I am in the process of hiring a nice Italian chef that has Turkish influences in his cooking and will be our head chef here at the restaurant. 

During the construction of the shop, cellars, and restaurant I got a massive temporary roof over the whole site so that construction could still continue and meet our deadline. As for the shop in the mall where we will open the network marketing offices is also being fitted out with the company logo and wall decorations. Two months ago, I flew out to Sweden to officially meet the founder and the CEO. We had a long talk about everything and what I have accomplished so far in my life since I started ChiMall and when I joined their organization and how I can see the massive potential for this business. 

They gave me top-notch training and I finally flew back to Istanbul to be ready when our offices open at the beginning of December and I hired about twenty-five people to work in the office and got them all signed up in this business. In the back of our twelve offices here, we have a hall where we can give physical presentations to about thirty to forty people at a time. I made sure everything is in ship shape at multilevel-marketing offices at the mall. 

The morning of the fifth of December we got flooded with new members. It is amazing to see how this amazing company grew from three million members worldwide when I started in April till now where we are twenty-two million members worldwide. Jan's team and mine are growing daily. From what I gathered from the founder when I was in Sweden is that I alone took the business concept to Turkey and started to build this massive team there and in South Africa.

~~~ oOo ~~~

Good so now you are all caught up on everything so let's move along. Jan is still working on set. I think he said last night when he stayed over they are busy filming episode twenty-six. Here in Turkey, a TV episode is over two hours long so yes they have a lot of dialogs to work through in their scenes. I've visited him a couple of times on set as I took him either lunch or dinner. Then on Friday's, we started to have this little tradition since we started dating where he gets off work early and we drive out to the farm and spend as much quality time together as we can on the farm.