7

For ten weeks I had to sleep sitting up because of my stupid ribs. This morning they took new X-rays to see how my ribs have mended. My doctor looks pleased with how I have healed, and he is busy removing the pen plates and sowed me back together with only four small stitches. My insurance paid out my claim for the stuff that was stolen. So everything the bad guys took has been replaced. Good thing that all the jewelry I owned was all cosmetic jewelry. So good luck when they want to sell them and it is worthless.

The police couldn't even trace the criminals. Not even with the camera footage they took. So my stuff is completely lost. But I have forgiven them all for what they have done to me and I'm moving forward again. So for today, I am working my behind off. I had a few department meetings with a few of my companies. Then I have to do a few zoom presentations for my network marketing business. I haven't held any meetings while I was busy healing. This will be my official day back with my teams.

Jan is currently in London, busy with a few photoshoots for a few fashion houses and perfume companies. He will only be back next weekend. So after my last zoom meeting today, I packed a suitcase and head to the farm. I don't have any extremely important meetings this up and coming week so I will be staying for the next couple of days on the farm. I set out and it really is such a lovely night out. Yes, it is springtime here in Turkey and it is so beautiful. 

I drove my hour out to the farm and I even had to stand still on the freeway because a truck jackknifed. I passed the scene and drove on my time to the farm. I got to the farm and got settled in since I only arrive at the farm just before dark. I skipped dinner and waited for Jan to call me. I called him last night. We take turns calling each other. I climb into bed after my nice bubble bath and sat reading a book Warren Buffet recommended. I was still busy reading when Jan called me.

'Hello.' I answered.

'Hello, angel. How was your day?' He asked me, looking tired.

'Hectic. I went to my doctor this morning, and he finally removed the pen's this morning. So I am a free woman again.'

'Good. I am just so glad you're healed so quickly.' He smiled as we face timed each other.

'How was your day, sexy?' I asked him.

'Hugo Ross is so full of shit on their photoshoots. You can't do this. You have to do that. I can't say anything really, they called me for my face. So I just shut up and take their money and the perks they push my way.'

'I am so sorry it is so frustrating for you. So I took your advice from Wednesday night, and I drove out to the farm. I only arrived here an hour ago because of bad traffic.'

'Good, I am glad you took my advice love. On the farm your amongst good people, and they really adore you, because you look after them so well.'

'Yeah, I guess. I'll be here all next week too. Since I don't have important meetings next week.'

'That's great. I will come to you once my flight lands next Sunday.'

'Okay. I would really love that.'

'Maybe we can take a nice two to three-week holiday. We both need it. Now that this season's filming has wrapped we can do it. I especially think you need it way more than me.' He spoke up.

'You think so?' I asked and I so wish I could snuggle up against him right now. Making me miss him so much more right now.

'Yes, I do think so. You've been through so much lately that you need the rest.'

'It would be nice to lay on the beach in the Caribbean.' I suggested.

'See now, you're moving in the right direction, love. I miss you so much tonight.' He finally confesses.