Unexpected Turn

Ryan's POV

I was backstage waiting for the fan meeting to be over. I thought it was almost over, but it turns out they were doing another Q an A. Then one of the crew members told me to go out on stage and sit next to Inntouch. I was confused. Did Inntouch ask the crew to let me be apart of this? I don't know, but I walked out and everyone started to scream. I walked over and sit beside Inntouch. As soon as I sat down he hugged me. I guess he still can't believe I'm here. The host then asked me if it's ok if the fans ask some questions to me. I said yes.

The fans started to ask Copper, Laylay, Perth, Polly, MD, Shane, and Inntouch questions. Then this one fan asked me a question. She asked, "Why did you come and see Inntouch?" My heart was beating faster. I mean I can't just say I care to see him cause I like him.

"I came to see him because I missed him. After a month without seeing him I felt like I couldn't do anything. He was the one thing I feel like that gave me hope." I said.

The crowd awed and Inntouch looked at me. I looked down at him and whispered , "it's true."

I then heard another fan ask , "Are you going to play Mek again in season 2?"

"That depends on whether or not Inntouch would want me too." I said. What happened next shocked me. Inntouch leaned over to my ear and whispered , "I would love for you to be my hubby." I looked back at him with a shocked expression." It felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. But that part was just the beginning.

"Ok one more question." The host said. This one girl stood up and asked, "Ryan. Do you like Inntouch in more of a friend way?" It felt like my heart had just stopped. I mean, yes, but I can't say that. I then quickly shouted, "NO." Then the whole place went silent. I looked down at Inntouch and it looked like he was about to... cry. No that can't be right. I mean he doesn't feel the same way about me,right? The host then said it was time for us to leave. I got up and turned to Inntouch, but he was gone. Dang it Ryan. You really messed up. I said in my head. I then ran off to see if I could find him.