Confession Time

Inntouch's POV

When the crew saw that Ryan was here they were shocked. I mean I was too. They decided to end shooting early, so they can figure out what they want to do with him and so everyone can catch up with Ryan. After 2 months of not seeing him he was here, wow.

"Hey Ryan I'm going to head out, okay, will you be ok if you spend the night at Inntouch's." Izzy said. "Yeah, if only Inntouch is okay with it." "Yeah, that's fine." "Okay, bye Ryan, love you, and bye Inntouch." "See yah." "Bye sis love you."

I turn to face Ryan. "So what do you want to do? Do you want to go out with everyone or just have it be the two of us?" I was hoping he would say just the two of us, but he said, "How about we invite everyone and go bowling, that way I can catch up with everyone." "Yeah sure that's fine. Well we might as well go meet up with them."

Ryan and I both turned the same way and crashed into each other. Since I was light I fell down and Ryan feel of top of me. We stayed like that for a little until we heard a noise.

"Uhh, are you guys going to stay like that all day or are you going to join us." Cooper said. "For what?" "Didn't you guys just say you wanted to go bowling?" Shane but one. "Yeah, but how did you know?" "We were walking by and heard you guys talking about it, okay." Cooper said. "So are you guys going to stay like that or come along. Perth said. "Right." Ryan said as he got up. I followed by getting up after him. "Okay are we ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah, lets go." Polly said.

On the ride to the bowling alley Ryan was acting weird, like when I accidentally touch him he would move his whole body away. Like he doesn't want anything to do with me. That really hurt.

About 15 minutes later we arrived to the bowling alley. We all walked up and gave the person our shoe size in exchange for our bowling shoes. The lady said we where on lane 17 and 18. We decided to split ourselves up. It would be Me, Ryan, MD, and Shane on one side, then Cooper, Polly, Perth, and Taylay, on the other.

Thought the whole time we were bowling, Ryan was ignoring me. I wanted to fine out why, which is what I did. He decided to go outside for a little to get some air. Once he got outside I followed him. Once I got outside I didn't see him, so I went back into the alley way. I then felt a hand push me up against the wall. I looked up and saw it was Ryan.

"Why did you follow me out here!?" He asked. "I wanted to figure out what is wrong with you! I mean you're just ignoring me after 2 fricking months of you being in a coma! How could I not worry about you! Ever since you woke up you've been different and I want to know why!" "If you know why, then you would hate me and leave me! I'm hiding something from you that I want to tell you right now, but I can't! It'll ruin our friendship." "What do you mean nothing could ruin our friendship. Ryan the only way something could ruin a friendship is if someone had done something illegal or of someone caught feelings."I paused for a second. Ryan would never do anything illegal, so do that mean that he caught feelings?

"Ryan." I say as I look up at him. I see tears in his eyes. "Do you like me?" I stood frozen for a second as I saw his face get closer and closer, until his lips met mine. I was lost in thought. I soon snapped myself out of it and realized that he was kissing me. Ryan pulled back and looked at me.

"I shouldn't have down that, I'm sorry. I just ruined our friendship, you know what we can forget about thi-." I smashed my lips onto him just before he was done talking. I mean wow. Who would have thought I would be kissing Ryan in the back of an alley way. I wish I could say that was the end, but I had know idea what was about to unfold for Ryan and I.

Click