Unofficial First Date

Ryan's POV

I was running around backstage trying to find Inntouch. I searched everywhere, but still couldn't find him. I then went outside and saw him smoking. No, he doesn't smoke. Right? Well I mean he's there smoking. I run over to him and grab the cigarette. I then tossed it to the ground and stepped on it. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Whatcha do that for!? He yelled. "Smoking is bad for you." I replied. "Well I like it!" He said. "Well when you're around you can't smoke, but when you're not you can." I stated. "You're acting like my mom." "Yeah I know, but still." I said. "Are we still going out?" He asked. "Do you want to?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "Okay, where too?" "Anywhere." He said. "Sushi?" "Sure."

Throughout the whole ride Inntouch was quiet. He's never like this, always talkative. I must have messed up badly. I then noticed that we where here. I drive into the parking lot and parked my car. Inntouch walked in first and got us a table. I sat across from him. The waitress came over and asked for our drinks. I said a water and Inntouch said a coke. We just sat there in silents, when I heard a couple of girls screaming quietly. I looked over and saw they were looking at us and whispering.

"They make a cute couple." One girl said. "Yeah" the others said.

I looked over at Inntouch and saw that he was on his phone. I was about to ask if he's ok, but the waitress came over with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" She said. "I think so. I said. "I'll have a California roll, a Philadelphia roll and an Alaska roll." I said. "Okay and for you sir." "I'll have the same thing." Inntouch said. "Ok is that all?" "I believe so." "Ok I'll be out with your food then." "Ok thanks."

"Hey are you ok?" I asked Inntouch. "Yeah, why?" "It's just you haven't really talked to me ever since the fan meeting ended and I've been gone for a month. I just thought you would share some stuff that's happened to you." "Nothing really happened." "Oh, ok." I said with a little disappointment.

About 5 minutes later the food came out. Inntouch and I started to dig in. I then looked up and saw that he had something on his lip, so I reached over and wiped it away with my thumb.

"Thanks." He said. "Yep."

I then saw that he was blushing a little. Before I knew it we where at Inntouch's house and I was saying goodbye. And just like that he's gone, well for the night. I finally started to drive back. I started to get a little tired and almost fell asleep. I slapped myself in the face to wake myself up. I started to drive.

I was about 5 minutes from my house when it happened. I couldn't do anything. There was no use. I then saw a car from the right lane(I think I'm Thailand they drive on the left side) come into my lane and crashing into me. The last thing I saw were the ambulance lights before I passed out.