What Has Become?

Jasper, Nevada

Ancelin P.O.V

Much has changed for the Autobots. It hasn't been the same. It has been 14 years since Donna was bought for marriage. No one has been the same. My best friend Jaden has grown dark. He goes around the streets looking for fights. Feeling sorry and angry cause he couldn't save his sister. His wife, Janice has looked herself in her room for this entire time, only coming out for food and missions. She shuts herself in. They have both had a baby girl named Dililah. Despite being so depressed, they both raised her well. And with Optimus' help was trained. Belinda and Kira haven't been the same either. They too shut themselves in. Ratchet and Ultra Magnus didn't like seeing their daughter's sadness. Worst of all this has affected Optimus most of all. He as well has shut himself. Working himself over time in the training room, when not on missions, punching the walls to his room. It has all been very terrible.

It has headed down hill. The only ones who respond to missions was Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, my mom, and my brother and I. That was all.

Jared: "Ancelin?"

Ancelin: "Yes?"

Jared: "Are you alright?"

Ancelin: "Is anyone here ever alright anymore?"

Jared: "Good point."

Ancelin: "I miss the old days."

Jared: "Me too."

There was a silence between my brother and I as we stood at the top of the canyon looking out into the desert night. The moon shone brightly as the cool wind blew.

Jared: "Wanna take a drive?"

Ancelin: "Sure."

Jared and I transformed into our Autobot from and jumped off of the canyon. We landed on our feet and transformed into our vehicle forms.

Jared: "Wanna go around Jasper."

Ancelin: "Why not?"

Jared: "Alright."

General Narration

The twins headed straight for the city of Jasper easily seeing the city lights and many vehicles being out in the open.

Jared: "Looks the same don't ya think?"

Ancelin: "Sure does."

We went into an alley and transformed.

Jared: "Hurry human mode before someone see's us."

Ancelin and Jared turned to their human modes as they stepped out of the alley.

Ancelin: "Listen to that sound."

Jared: "I missed it."

Ancelin: "Come on brother let's walk around. See what we find."

Jared: "If you say so."

The twins walked throughout the city of Jasper taking in the old scenery.

Jared: "Hey remember that place?"

Ancelin chuckled.

Ancelin: "Jasper High School."

Jared: "Yup."

Ancelin: "So many memories. Good and bad."

Jared: "And ones to remember."

Ancelin: "Yeah.

Well that was the first chapter of my third book. Tell me what you think about it so far.