The Time Enemies Were Friends

Flashback

General Narration

August 29, 2010

10 year old Donna, 9 year old Ashley, and 9 year old Jennifer, all played in the neighborhood park. They were playing tag. They all ran around, laughing. The warm red sun was beginning to set.

Michelle: "Donna it's time to go. We must prepare dinner."

Donna's parents, John and Michelle stood there waiting for their daughter.

Donna, Ashley, & Jennifer: "Awwww."

The three girls complained. Ashley's and Jennifer's mother also came around saying the exact same thing.

Donna: "I'll see you tomorrow, guys."

Ashley: "OK, see you tomorrow."

Jennifer: "Bye. Tomorrow then. It's settled."

They all went home as their parents carried them in arms.

Donna: "Mommy? Daddy? Can we come back tomorrow?"

Michelle: "Of course."

John: "Anything you want, my little butterfly."

Donna: "I'm.......so......happy."

Donna fell asleep on her father's shoulder as they continued.

End of Flashback

Autobot HQ

Ratchet P.O.V

Donna was in critical condition. I tried my best to suppress the bleeding. I was getting no where.

~~~

Belinda & Kira: "What!?

Janice: " Where is she?"

Jared: "Is Donna alright?"

Ancelin: "What's the damage?"

The techno-organics asked Optimus, Soundwave, and Jared all kinds of questions over Donna.

Optimus: "She's being treated. I don't know how she's doing."

Soundwave: "Please calm down, everyone."

Janice: "How the hell do you expect us to be calm? My friend is in there, probably dying. You expect us to be calm about this? You haven't even told us what the hell happened!"

Soundwave: "Janice, do not use that tone of voice with me!"

Janice: "I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!"

Soundwave and everyone, even Optimus, all flinched to her tone of voice. Never before had she raised her voice at him. Janice was angrier than anyone. Her eyes weren't purple anymore. They were crimson red. Full of anger, pain, and sadness.