5

Madison's POV:

"Madison! Someone is here to see you!!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Whose there?" Avery asks me.

"I don't know, maybe it's Gavin." I say, she smiles.

"Maybe, I'll come with you." She says and we leave my room and we go downstairs. I open the door and I see Gavin.

"Hey Gavin." I say with a smile.

"Hey." He says, returning a smile.

"Come in." I say, he walks into my house and shuts the door, then there's another knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Gavin says and he opens the door and Emma and Isabella are standing there.

Gavin's POV:

"Oh Gavin, is Madison here?" The blonde girl asks me, I think her name is Isabella.

"Yeah." I say, then Madison comes next to me.

"What do you dweebs want?" She asks them.

"We need to ask you a few questions." The brown haired girl says, Emma I think is her name. I don't really know them, but I sit by them in science.

"A few questions about what?" Madison asks. Then they both look at me, indicating that they don't want me to hear it.

"I can go over here." I say and I walk away by Avery.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Avery asks me.

"I don't know, but it seems to be private. I didn't know Madison was friends with them." I say.

"She isn't, they just came to talk." Avery says, I nod.

Isabella's POV:

"What was so important you couldn't wait until we were at school tomorrow?" Madison asks.

"We know what you are." I say.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" She questions.

"A Succubi." I say, and her eyes widen.

"What even is that?" She pretends not to know.

"We know that's what you are Madison. Now, I want you to explain how you got turned into one." I say. She sighs.

"I'm not even sure. I was fine one day, and then the next day I walking down a sidewalk to get come and something slimy and gross came up to me and bit me, then the next day I could do all these things and it scared me. But then a guy told me everything about being a Succubi and I've been one for a year." She explains to us.

"So how did you know I was a vampire?" I ask her.

"Daniel told me." She says.

"You know Daniel?" I question.

"Yeah, he's the one who taught me how to control my Succubi powers." She says.

"So how did Daniel know to be there for us, why is he always there?" I question.

"I've been thinking the same thing, I asked him why he helped me and be said because he needs me to help him, whatever that means." She tells us. I arch my eyebrows.

"Well us being turned into these supernatural characters must have something to do with his plan, but what is that plan. We need to figure that out before it happens." I say.

"Good luck with that." Madison says and goes to shut the door, but I stop her.

"We need to work together on this." I say.

"Why don't you losers figure it out?" Madison questions.

"Because we'll need your help." I say, she rolls her eyes.

"Find, whatever." Madison says and she shuts the door in our faces.

"So you really think Daniel has some evil plan to destroy you guys?" Emma asks me.

"I don't know what his plan is, but I'm going to find out."