#12: Your Move

Trevor who is now New York's Chief of Police returns to his office and sits down, with officers standing in front of him.

Chief Trevor:Alright, have the men I assigned out on patrol for the lookout for the DarkShadow moved out yet.

Officer #1:Yes, sir.

Chief Trevor:Also these items that we seized from White Shark, I want them loaded into a truck and transported to this location.

Officer #2:Yes, sir.

Chief Trevor:Then I want these men, at these locations, they have been reported as Hellfire Gangs holdouts, and the DarkShadow could be at one of them. Once the DarkShadow's position is known notify the Taskforce to move out. Understood!

      Then another officer entered the room and walked towards Chief Trevor's desk.

Officer #3:Sir, we just got word that the Taskforce is engage against DarkShadow.

      Chief Trevor then stood up from his chair.

Chief Trevor:Alright, then units out there to keep the public at safe distance and do not engage, let the Taskforce handle this, report back to me with any new development. All of you dismissed.

All Officer:SIR!

      As the officer left the office out the door, Chief Trevor sat back down on his desk and took out his phone and made a call. "Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring" Soon Ifrit was on the line, at his hideout.

Ifrit:Yes.

Chief Trevor:Everything is going as planned.

Ifrit:Excellent, so you manage to move our men in.

Chief Trevor:Yes, I successfully insert our Hellfire members within the police force and sent them to the locations, for phase 2.

Ifrit:Good. Informed them to begin once they are there, but do not start until I give the order.

Chief Trevor:Understood sir. Also I have just been informed that the Taskforce has now engage the DarkShadow.

Ifrit:Then it's all coming into place. Report back to me with any new development.

Chief Trevor:Of course sir.

      Then they both hang up.

      At Ifrit's hideout, he is with Blaze Samurai.

Blaze Samurai:This Taskforce that Red Bishop has assembled are mere fools, no matter what technology they have, the DarkShadow will defeat with ease.

Ifrit:Agreed. We tried many moves against the DarkShadow, traps, assassins, strength. But know I see we need to match him in true skills and power. You will take your men and deal with the DarkShadow once and for all.

Blaze Samurai:About time, you should have send me when he became more of a threat, to us. Instead of relying on such Orokamono "Fools".

      Ifrit then walked a few steps towards Blaze Samurai then stopped in front of him. then reached his hand out towards his face and emitted fire from it.

Ifrit:Do not forget your place, do not forget who you serve. Never speak to me with such tone again. Understood! Blaze Samurai then bowed his head.

Blaze Samurai:Yes, Master!

Ifrit:Then go. Blaze Samurai then left, leaving Ifrit alone.

     Back at the at Chief Trevor's office, Michael walked in.