Renet

Louisa's p.o.v

We're standing on a roof, Leo is still wanting to just look for Karai and help her, but it's been a while since we've seen her. Raph just says "give it up, Leo, there's nothing we can do - it's been weeks since we last saw her. When she poisoned us!" I roll my eyes as even Donnie talks to Leo saying "yeah, Leo, if I can't find a cure, we might have to let Karai go." Leo doesn't even move as he says "it's not that easy, Donnie, you and Louisa should know." Mikey then started to tease us "because you two were so in love with the other without even knowing it."

I glare at him as he adds "just a guess..." Donnie is glaring at Mikey too, but Leo says "sometimes you don't have a choice, you think about someone. A lot" Mikey then says "dudes, I'm never gonna have a crush on a girl, nuh uh! No way. No sir! This turtle's dedicated to one thing, and one thing only - ninja-ing" then he starts doing moves. I playfully roll my eyes as I say "I don't know Mikey, maybe your crush will come out of a portal. Kind of like me with Don Don" he blushed and playfully smirks at me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You know you loved me before I even loved you" Donnie jokes, so I laugh a little as I lean in his hold, but somehow none of us noticed Raph's short absence. We only noticed when we hear him closer to us as he says "yo, Mikey, I got a little 'ninja-ing' for you right here." That's when I notice a hose in his hands as he starts spraying Mikey and going to spray Leo. Escaping from Donnie's hold I sneak out of Raph's vision and gather up a lot of ice above his head. Seeing him hit Donnie made both him and I laugh, but Raph looks back at me shocked.

"Don't mess with an ice-wielder!" I say and make the ice melt as it basically soaks him in the water, we all start laughing and joking around. At least until I hear a familiar voice "Louisa?!" My eyes widen at the sound of that voice. "Oh no..." I mutter as I turn around to see Kash with Haven "Louisa, how do they know you??" Leo asks me. Before I could answer that Kash and Haven got over to us as they seen the turtles, Haven scoffed. Kash was smiling big as he says "so this is your family?! Cameron, Michael, Harry and Owen?!" Mikey looks at me confused.

"You know people by those names?!" I roll my eyes "no, I didn't tell them your real names for obvious reasons, but I guess there's no use in trying to hide it. Guys, whenever I went out for 'training' I actually went to their home, talking with them. Getting along with them, they're basically a second family to me" I explain and motion to Kash. Raph crossed his arms saying "and what about her??" Haven rolls her eyes saying "yeah right. Like I'd be close to a girl who used to be mutant, and trusts mutants!" I sigh and shake my head.

Raph looks at Haven shocked for her words, but Kash says "we've kind of been tricked by a mutant, and she can't get over it." Haven glared at Kash, about to go off, but a weird looking portal opens up from above us. That's when we see a girl coming out, so I take out my bone kunais, but I notice that it's Renet. Sighing I keep my bone kunais in hand as I look at Haven and Kash, their eyes are wide now. Kash's jaw dropped a bit, so I close it for him as Renet starts to fall, but Mikey runs to catch her.

Donnie flinched as I elbow him slightly "he likes her" I whisper out to Donnie, so he realized that this is an episode as he groans softly. Haven looks at us confused, but I smile softly as we look at Renet and Mikey as they're on their back/shell. Mikey was groaning as Renet sat up and held her head a bit "woah, are you okay??" Mikey asks her. She smiles at Mikey, but he jumps back while gasping a bit, she sat on her legs while looking at us. "Woah, the leader; Leonardo, the warrior; Raphael, the inventor; Donatello, and the cute one; Michelangelo."

Renet's words got the guys, but she looks at me and gasps, she stands up while inspecting my face "oh my gosh, the powerful ice-wielder; Louisa." Mikey just says "wow, that was me! She knows us, guys" Haven crossed her arms "not all of us." Renet looks at them and says "you must be other Elementals-" Donnie looks at me shocked. "'Other Elementals'?!" Donnie asks shocked, so I nervously laugh at that and look at them. Kash nods his head as Haven shakes her head, they share a look, then do what the other did.

Renet stands up saying "I found you, I actually found you, the Turtle-Warriors and ice-wielder Elemental of legend, this is so grokking cold." Raph wasn't buying it as he says "us? Legends? What the heck are you talking about? Nobody even knows we exist." Leo then says "well, except for Louisa when she went out and about as the Ice Dragon." Rolling my eyes I punch his shoulder as Renet says "nobody knows.. yet, but I come from the future. And wow - you guys are, like, so famous, meeting you is, like, way more interesting than meeting Genghis Khan, or Billy the Kid, or Socrates."

Haven is the one to stand in front of me saying "please, you're from the future? And they're important enough to be in history books? Okay. You expect us to believe that?!" All of us could tell that she was trying not to laugh at this. Either that or she was jealous? I don't really know, but Kash holds her back as Renet answers "yes. You save the world, many times" Haven rolls her eyes, but Kash looks back at us to see our reactions. "Awesome! High-three!!" Donnie and I yell out as we high five the group, even Kash joined in.

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover