Spirit

Louisa's p.o.v

The horses ran behind the entrance of the cemetary scared, so that meant they made the guys, Kash, Haven and Renet fall down. That's all I got to see as Savanti finally made us move again, so I sigh and say "you really are boring. What do you think, you can just waltz up in here, somehow defeat the Turtle-Warriors - and get away with it?" He nods once. "You bet your sweet fake hair I do" Savanti answers as he pokes my bubble "hey, this is my personal bubble, stay out." Savanti laughs at my word play, but he says "maybe I should send you back in time.. maybe Egypt."

Shaking my head quickly he glares at me saying "well then, shut it!" I flinch at his yell as I just sit with my legs crossed again as I sigh. Making my powers go over my hands slightly I start trying to concentrate on my friends and family. That's when I see them somehow, my eyes widen as I look at my hands "woah, I'm a spirit." They look at me shocked "how did you-" "I don't know, don't even ask, these powers are weird." Kash gasps and jumps off the horse he and Leo were on as he looks at me with his notepad in hand.

"What were you doing right before this happened??? Tell meee" Kash says and looks around for a pencil or pen, so I roll my eyes "Kash, focus. You guys have to think of a way to sneak in and stop Savanti, not to mention free me from the bubble. He's so boring and is your typical villain... but he's fun to annoy-" "honeybee, this gives me an idea." Haven looks at Donnie confused "honeybee??" Then she starts laughing as she almost fell. Raph caught her though as they jump off the horse, she starts grabbing her knees as she's still laughing.

Rolling my eyes slightly I wait for Donnie's idea "since you can make your spirit leave your body, why don't we mess with Savanti a bit??" I smirk at this. "Don Don, your brain is sharp as ever! See you guys in there" I say and start floating towards the top. Phasing through the wall I got a cold chill as I say "whew, that felt weird.. okay, I can still feel some things." Savanti looks at me shocked "what the- but you're-" then he looks at my body, then back at me. Laughing he says "so, just like history says, you're always full of surprises.. get back to your body."

I put my hand to my chin saying "uh, how about.. no" then I start floating around his throne, he growls and starts chasing after me. Easily I stayed out of his reach as I went around in circles, Savanti somehow didn't even notice. So as I do this I laugh saying "can't catch me~" Which angered him even more easily. As I float around I finally hear the group yelling as they jump down, they didn't know how I was going either. That basically means most of the group was at different spots as they landed on their feet.

Leo, Donnie and Kash figured out my strategy, so they were the ones on top of Savanti, making  him growl as he tries to get them off. Smirking I float back over to the others saying "anything else I can do??" Renet shakes her head. Mikey nods his as he walks over to me, going to grab my arm, but it only went through my body. A shiver went down my spine as I float up saying "quit it! That tingles" Mikey chuckles at this. Savanti then growls and just uses the staff to put everyone in bubbles too, so I groan.

"Okay, I'm going back to my body" I say and float through the bubble and ended up popping it, that disturbed my hands as I gasp and open my real eyes. Savanti didn't know what happened, so I easily skate his way quickly and grab the staff. His eyes are wide as I skate around, then I make an unbreakable wall of ice to shield him off. "Louisa, it's the blue button!" Renet yells, so I smirk and think of them being out of the bubbles. Putting the staff on the ground I see them fall down, so Savanti glares at me "you little-" they begun to fight.

That's when the gears started moving, so I lost my balance and concentration as my ice wall went down and I struggled to stay up. I lost my balance so bad that I fell over the edge as I tried to keep a grip on the staff. Shrieking I finally land on a gear as I stand up and groan a bit, Renet is the first to say "oh no." She jumps down to me, but so does Savanti, but his sudden weight made me fall back again. Shrieking again I fall on a different gear as I see Kash by my side "you good??" I nod my head.

Haven has a bit of land as she's flying around on it saying "okay, we have to get this thing back to someone who knows how to use it. So either Renet, Leo or Donnie" I nod once and we say "break!" Then we start going our different ways. I'm trying to make my way over to Renet, but Savanti separates us once we got close. Gosh darn fire breath "hey, mind if I give that a shot??" Kash asks and starts to use fire breath too. My eyes widen as I smile a bit, but try to escape Savanti as I skate my way over to Donnie.

Savanti is right on my tail though "time to put you out!" I yell and start trying to use my ice against his fire, but it was basically a tie. At least until he burped while using his fire breath, which made it a bit more powerful. It burned me a bit as I shriek and start falling, I feel myself spiralling a bit as I get separated from the staff. "Louisa!" Donnie yells, but I groan as I lay on the gear, my hands being burnt a bit as I realize he shorted out my powers. Laying here I don't move as I hear footsteps coming my way, opening my eyes I see Donnie there.

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover