Savanti Romero

Louisa's p.o.v

Mikey walks over to Renet, but I zone out since I didn't want to hear his attempts at flirting, but I listen as Renet says "uh, nope. My name's Renet, I'm a Time-Master" then she holds up her staff, but also lost her balance. Not to mention she also got close to dropping that staff too, so I smile softly at her actions. "Okay, assistant Time-Master in training" Renet admits, but Kash stands by my side while looking at Renet. Before he could ask what we're all thinking, Raph beat him to it... and also beat Mikey to the side.

I look over at him as he flew a bit, but Donnie caught my attention as he was also looking, then we look back at Renet as Raph said it. "More to the point, Headdress.. prove to us you're from the future" Kash nods his head "yeah." "Oh right, almost forgot why I came.. I was kind of followed by an evil freak from the future. Who wants to control all of time and space" "uh wait a minute, what did you just say??" Leo and Haven ask. Another one of those time portals open up, so we look at it and gasp, my eyes widen at him.

'Oh god, I forgot about this episode... but I do know that is Savanti Romero' I think to myself as Renet introduced him to the group. Kash then says "okay, I think that's our time to leave-" "heck no, I want to fight this dude." Haven decided to not hide her powers around these guys as she powers up and gets ground from an alley. Her eyes being green again as she's smirking, but Savanti hasn't even made it to the ground yet. Once he lands we can hear him growl as Haven starts to send the ground towards Savanti.

The guys look at me with wide eyes, so I do jazz hands as I nervously say "surprise?" Savanti growled even louder at that. Then he glares at Haven, she gasped and started to walk back a bit, so Kash held her close. 'Okay, I have to figure out if they have a brother-sister bond, or if that's just best friend close.' "How droll, the early 21st century, why would you pick this era?" Savanti asks while looking around. He finally looks at us, so we all get in our battle stances, even Kash as he stands in front of Haven.

"Oh, I see, the Turtle-Warriors and ice-wielder Elemental, of course" Savanti says and laughs at the end "and who's this? More children? Don't make me laugh." Kash growls as I can feel the heat radiating off of him, so I make my hand cool as I put it on his shoulder. "It's okay" I whisper to him, he cooled down a little, but Savanti continued "but you must realize they can't defeat me. Your history is wrong, give me the Time-Scepter, and I shall let you live" "ninjas, Louisa and Louisa's friends, let's welcome this freak; New York style." We run towards Savanti as Haven stayed by Renet, but Savanti pushed a button and is in a shield.

Literally with the wave of his hand he sends us flying, landing on our backs, but I skid against the rooftop as I fell towards the edge. Shrieking a bit I struggle to hang on, but I hear Savanti talking to Renet about the staff. "Not this time!" Renet answered as I hear some type of blast, but I struggle to hang on to the edge. "Wow.. that was, like, the most evil Time-Master ever, right??" Renet asks out "a little help?!" I ask scared. Looking up I see Raph as he grabs my wrists and pulls me up, sighing in relief I notice Kash run up to me.

"I thought you said you knew how to fight?? How were you so easily taken down and get close to death??" Kash asks as he has his notebook already. Rolling my eyes slightly I didn't get to say anything as Donnie stands by me and narrowed his eyes at Kash. "I don't know who you are, or who you think  you are, but you weren't that good out there either." Donnie's words made me smile a bit and kiss his cheek, but Kash says "I'm normally not a fighter. Louisa here has told me  a bit about how good of a fighter she is... but this looked like a terrible fight."

Sighing I say "well, I almost fell to death because I have the weight of a rag doll, so it's easy for me to get thrown across the room." Haven laughs a little saying "I'm not trying to be mean, that just actually sounded funny. The chosen one, is so light that even a ten year old could probably throw her across the room." Mikey was the one to ask "chosen one??" I roll my eyes playfully saying "I have a life of my own, ya know." Leo shakes his head, but Renet gets us back on topic "no worries, I sent him a hundred million years into the past."

Kash then says "I think I speak for all of us when I say - we have no idea what is going on!!" I laugh a little at this saying "time is confusing." Renet just says "oh right, yeah, sorry, let me explain everything-" "you better, this is nuttier than a squirrel's lunchbox." Raph chuckles while shaking his head saying "you took the words right out of my mouth." Renet ignores them as she continues "in the future, we Time-Masters are the protectors of time, space and reality itself. I'm apprentice to our top guy in order, Lord Simultaneous.. last night, someone tried to steal the Time-Scepter."

At the mention of it I look at the staff as she says "a piece of tech so advanced that can not only control time, it can bend reality itself. It was Savanti Romero, the evil mutant Time-Master, with the scepter, he could rule all of reality. Changing history to suit his cruel whims, so I took it from him, and I used to to lure him to the one era he could be defeated in. Now! By the famous Turtle-Warriors and ice-wielder Elemental!" Leo is the one who said the obvious. "But we didn't defeat him, you did" Haven adds onto that saying "so history was seriously wrong."

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover