Captured

Louisa's p.o.v

"Attack the pizzatarians!" The one in the middle orders, so we all get ready to fight, but I held Kash and Haven back instantly. "No powers, we'll get treated to a death sentence here if you show them" I whisper scold them. Kash nods his head as Haven rolls her eyes slightly, so I hand them a bone kunai "try to use these. I'll stick by you if you need backup" I instruct as we barely dodge a sword to our heads. Haven growled as she says "I thought you were trying to protect me, not put another hole in my head."

She got used to using the bone kunai as I had to stick by Kash since he doesn't really know how to fight with a weapon all that well. When we got one down I stand on his chest, but see that he's starting to float with a yellow aura around him. Haven pushed me back a bit saying "if she gets to use her powers, why can't I??" I roll my eyes. "Because we needed them to stay still, not get trampled to death by the ground" I answer her. Kash nods in understanding as Haven scoffs and we realize that the knights aren't fighting anymore.

"Oh, I see - friendly goblin, will you live in my cellar and make shoes??" The one that was in the middle asks Raph, but he doesn't like that. "I can make your face into a shoe" Raph answers as he glares at the knight, but Donnie puts his hand on Raph's shoulder. "Good sir, we are trying to find the tower of Savanti Romero" Donnie says in his Medieval Time voice. I put my hand over my mouth as I smile big and prevent myself from laughing, but he elbows me slightly. Kash just also covers my mouth as I start laughing a little, but the knights didn't hear me.. so we're good.

"Egad! You do not want to go there, you don't even want to speak his name, lest you summon him" the knight answers us. Mikey decided to test his luck, even if what the knight says sounds true, so I softly facepalm. "Who? Savanti Romero!? That punk!?? Please! I could take that hornheaded freak in my sleep. He's chump change-" Mikey continued, but I look up at Savanti as my eyes widen and I put my hand over my mouth. Mikey was still going, but he seen our reactions "he's right behind me, isn't he?" Mikey asks.

Savanti growled as he says "fools!" Then he hits Mikey to the side as I finally sprang into action as I see him grabbing the staff. "Finally, the scepter is mine!" Savanti says as I kick his head up, he growls and glares at me. "Ruh roh" I say as he grabs me by my hands and sets me under his arm, so I already knew I'm trapped. "Louisa!" Donnie and Kash yell, but Savanti evilly laughs as the knights finally ran away. Renet got help up from Leo and Donnie as she says "the time scepter will never stop the turtles."

I raise an eyebrow at her as she continues "so maybe.. you'll give it back?" If I could use my hands right now I'd facepalm. Haven did that for me though, so I watch as he uses both of his hands easily to put the bottom of the staff on the ground. A light starts to emerge as he says "you will forever be stuck in the confines of time!" The light blinded them. When the light dimmed down Leo yells "get him!" Savanti only laughs as we disappear with the staff. I don't know where we are, but there's gears everywhere as Savanti used the staff to put me in a bubble.

Growling I try to kick the bubble with all of my might as I struggle with my way out "okay, you can't get out of that bubble. So stop kicking it, that's going to get infuriating" with a smirk I start punching the bubble. Savanti just growls and aims the time staff my way saying "if you don't stop, I will send you into the past." Lifting my hands up as a surrender I sit down and cross my legs, so he sighs and sits back down. Sighing I just sit here in boredom as Savanti starts talking to himself about what he'll do now.

"How will I go about controlling all of time and space? Hmm, so many possiblities for evil... perhaps I'll dominate the present age, so the future will never exist." Something starts glowing, so I try to look over his shoulder, but I see a cloud showing an image. The image being the group on horses, on their way to find us, to save me and time itself. Savanti was shocked at this "what? Renet broke the time loop?? Well played, girl, well played. But Savanti Romero has other plans" Savanti says out loud as he starts to do his evil chuckle.

Rolling my eyes I ask out "do you always talk to yourself??" He growls and points the staff at me "this close, ice-wielder. THIS close!" So I just chuckle as I say "okay, you make it way too easy to mess with you, Savanti." That made him deadpan as he makes us change locations real quick, probably to stop the gang. We're floating in the air as Haven had to keep both her and Raph on the horse, so I laugh a little. "Hey guys!" I say and wave through the bubble "Louisa!" Kash says worriedly as Donnie lowly growls.

Savanti yells out "fools!" Their horses take a step back as they neigh in fear "do you think you can sneak up on the greatest Time-Master ever?" I roll my eyes. Laying comfortably in the bubble I say "you are really annoying, you know that??" He glares at me. As he's glaring at me he continues his speech saying "Savanti Romero is everything.. even death." Raising the staff up it's glowing as I get to see what they're going up against, turns out to be skeletons. My eyes widen "Skeleton fighting 101; mash the bones down, don't separate them! They can reassemble quickly!" I yell out.

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover