Japan?

Louisa's p.o.v

"What happened to the Louisa that I know??" Donnie asks as he helps me up, I look down as he continues "the one that doesn't know when to quit. The one that is always willing to help... the one that I fell in love with" that made me look up at him. He's smiling as I smile softly and nod once as I get a determined look, trying to make an ice trail for my feet I see that it's working. He nods once to me, but I kiss his beak before I start skating away 'I'll thank him later for that.' I skate from below where I see the others fighting for the staff, but Donnie joined in that fight.

Smirking I grab the staff again, but I see Savanti have Donnie in his hold as his fire breath starts to come out a little. Growling I grab whoever is closest to me by the shoulder "hold this" I mumble and walk over to the two. "Don't even think about it!" I yell and stab the machinery on his forearm with Raph as he said something. Haven on the other hand kicked Savanti back when she seen us doing our finishing moves on Savanti. Savanti screams as the gears stop moving and he says "oh dear" then Mikey kicks him away.

He fell down to a different gear as I see that I handed the staff to Kash "it's still the blue button" I mumble as Kash has this red look in his eyes. Haven motions for us to step back a bit as we watch what he's doing "let's see how this thing works." Furrowing my eyebrows I whisper ask the group "okay, who made him mad??" Everyone looks down at Savanti. The staff starts glowing as Kash's hair moves a bit from the power the staff is emitting. Savanti tried to reason though "kid, let's talk before you make any rash decisions."

Kash then points the staff at Savanti, which made a yellow aura surround him as he gets sent flying back into another time portal. As he's flying he yells "no!" When he's finally gone Kash started to faint as he's holding the staff. Haven caught him saying "okay, he used too much of his powers" so I grab the staff and hand it to Renet. Raph is the one to ask "so are you sure this time? Is he gone for good??" Renet smiles. Then she answers with "absolutely... sort of.. 96% certain-" Lord S came back right by us.

"Renet! You must come back to the future now!! You are grounded" Lord S scolded Renet, so she sighs saying "oh grok, on my way Lord Simultaneous. Just got to drop off the Turtles, Louisa and the other Elementals first" I wave at the mention of me. Lord S smiles saying "oh, the Turtle-Warriors and ice-wielder of legend, very cold." I cringe loudly this time saying "okay, I can't take this anymore, let's go" Renet just says "okay everybody. Let's go home" I try to help carry Kash, but he's heavier than I thought he was... so I could only hold his feet.

Mikey finally got the courage to ask Renet out, to the future, and she accepts as she kissed his cheek, which made Mikey happy. Mikey's eyes went his ninja white, but he did a little dance move before he fell while laughing. We all look at him as he did that, but Haven says "let's go, nothing to see here" Raph nods in agreement. Renet finally opens up the time portal, so Haven and I carrying Kash went in second to last. As we're floating Haven and I are still holding onto Kash as lightning is going around in the distance.

Haven flinched at the lightning and looked genuinely scared "oh no, time interference!" Renet says as the staff looks like it's bugging out. "Something's wrong!" Renet adds again, but I start getting pulled back as I scream. Turns out that's what was happening with the guys, but I accidentally dragged Kash and Haven into this. Haven is whimpering as she hangs onto Kash's wrists, for what looks like, only out of fear. "Guys!" Renet says, but she wasn't able to get us as we get sucked through a different time portal.

Falling I feel someone land on top of me, but Haven was shaking a bit as she grabs onto me, so I sigh and pat her head "it's okay." Raph is the first to say "where the heck are we now??" I stand up while helping Haven up too. Laughing a little I say "it's still when are we, Raph, get it right!" Haven let's go of me from that. She just started to hug herself, but Leo just says "the time stream must've been messed with. Now we're in-" then we look at where we are... but I don't really know, so I'm hoping they do.

Donnie is the one to ask "Japan?? Well at least we're back in modern times" that's when we see arrows hit the ground, so Haven was already preparing herself. Everyone else was too, but I stand by her side as we're twirling around the kunais we have. Mikey is the one to whisper to us saying "dudes.. ninjas" Haven then says "I think we're in deep trouble." We're surrounded by nothing but ninjas... Mikey whimpers at this, but Haven growls. I try to keep her calm, but I already know that I'm not that close to her to get her to calm down.. 'we're done for.'

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover