Hide and Seek

"It's pissing down now!" I look up at Vyv who stuck his head out and held up a full glass of water. It's pouring outside! I have never seen this much rain before. Rick looks extremely bored and stressed about this whole thing, he slams the refrigerator door and turns to us.

"OKAY, THAT'S JUST ABOUT THE BLOODY LIMIT! It's...I mean I only put it in there on Wednesday, you know! It's not as if they grow on trees or anything like that!"

Mike who's by the table looks up at him. "Rick, what have you lost?

"I had half an apple in there. Alright, own up, who's taken it?"

Vyvyan who's on couch too opens up a can ignoring the other punk. "What were you doing, saving it for teacher? Trying to keep the doctor away?"

"If he's anything like you, YES!" I look up from my studies and see him with weird wide eye smile, in typical Rick fashion. "You're so weird." I mutter closing my book, I have oficialltpy finished my homework. Rick turns to Mike,who has two avocado slices over his eyes and is using a small electric fan.

Rick ignores my comment and talks to Mike. "Did you take it, Mike?"

"Well, if you're going to sin, you might as well be original." Mike responds paying not much mind to him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I'm going to look in your bin for the pits!" We watch Rick run upstairs. "He shouldn't do that." 

Mike tells us and I look st him confused, "Why not?"

"There's a lion tamer in my bedroom." We hear Rick scream from above us and I see Vyvyan laughing at him. I stand up from my spot on the couch and hit his head with the comic Rick left and in came Neil carrying two kittens and pulls more from his pocket.

"Aww Neil, they are adorable. Where'd you find them?" I ask getting on the floor and petting the small kittens who are softly meowing. 

"I've never seen rain like this. These kittens were near the sewers." He gloomly says and looks down at me. "Well you did good bringing them here." I comment and held a light brown colored kitten and awed at it being so cute.

Vyvyan turns back and glares at Neil. "Well, where's breakfast, then?"

"Oh, no. I knew I went out for something." 

How could Neil forget that? Sure he rescued these kittens but still, who can forget to buy food? Mike looked over at Neil slightly annoyed too. "Neil, if your head was on straight you couldn't even pick at your nose!"

"I'm starving, you bastard!" Vyvyan shouts at him and I pick uo the kittens and held them to my chest. 

Rick then enters the room, "Yes, so you keep saying, Hitler! Well, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go to the shops yourself? And what are those you're holding?" Rick points st the kittens and steps away from me.

I hold them up and smile, "Aren't they adorable? This one reminds me of you. I think i'll call him Rick." I joke and see him cringe at the name and the cat. He doesn't like them.

"Don't you dare name that cat like me!" 

"Yes, Vyvyan." "Because I don't want my forehead to rust!

"A little rain never hurt anybody! Anyway, you could take your stupid car!" Rick looks at Vyvyan and he looks and points at the window. "I could if it was tied down properly!"

We all turn aroynd and looked outside the windoe and Vyvyan's car was floatinf away. "Blimey! Look at the water out there! Now we're never going to get to the shops!" I step closer to Rick and watched the yellow car disappear.