09. downhill since one direction's breakup

DOWNHILL SINCE ONE DIRECTION'S BREAKUP

The second Los Angeles show went just as well as the first and Blake relished every minute of it. Per Melanie's request, she and Myles were there for soundcheck and she took photos from the floor while Myles took photos from the stage.

She was glad that Myles wasn't switching it up on her, partially because she was already growing used to being in the front, but also due to the fact that she loved having that front row view — even if she did spend most of the time with her camera shoved in her face.

As soon as she arrived home after the first concert, Natalia bombarded the girl with her eager questions and Blake rambled for almost an hour. Natalia insisted that she see some of the shots that Blake took, and although Blake was almost certain that she wasn't supposed to be releasing any photos until ordered to do so, she gave Natalia a quick sneak peak of the concert. This led to Natalia whimsically unveiling her love for the super hot bassist.

Blake had slept in this morning and was now lounging on the couch in her pajamas, spending the last bit of her free time languorously. It was the day before she was due to fly to Australia, and she was currently playing Minecraft with Luke. He was on creative mode and building a mansion out of nothing but diamond and iron blocks, and Blake found herself laughing almost every time she looked at the monstrosity.

After putting her controller down, she grabbed her phone from the cushion next to her and opened Snapchat to message Luke.

March 23, 2020 5:36pm - snapchat

blakepaloma97
hi

penguinman96
hello?

u want to play and chat?
how sweet :-)

blakepaloma97
snapchat is just easier

it takes me twenty minutes
to type a full sentence on
xbox messages

penguinman96
if u were cool you'd have a
mic

u win some u lose some
i guess

blakepaloma97
😳

i actually have to tell u
something

penguinman96
uh oh are u breaking up
with me

blakepaloma97
👁👄👁

this is a yikes moment

penguinman96
oh

blakepaloma97 what i was GOING to sayis i'm gonna be out of townfor awhile with work so i won't be playing that much

blakepaloma97
what i was GOING to say
is i'm gonna be out of town
for awhile with work so i
won't be playing that much