chapter 4.

dates are overrated

i waited for seungmin at the front of the building but it's already been 30 minutes and yet i haven't seen him

i waited for seungmin at the front of the building but it's already been 30 minutes and yet i haven't seen him. i heard the door open and i looked over hoping that it was seungmin but it was hyunjin. he waved at me and walked over to me. "minmin told me to tell you that he can't go out with you today because something came up during class and he had to leave early" i sighed and looked down than looked back up at hyunjin "that's too bad, i was really looking forward to it" hyunjin threw a questionable expression on his face "oh really? than let's hangout together today instead, it might cheer you up" i smiled and nodded. "let's go to my house, my ride is here already" the older said grabbing my wrist and leading to his car. there was a person who opened the door for me and him, guessing since he's rich he gets treated like royalty. i got inside the car with hyunjin and i just went on my phone. i don't really like talking in cars because it's pretty awkward to me.

"so felix are you going to stay for the party later tonight?" i looked over at him "oh there's a party at your place today? i didn't know that and i don't think i could stay because i don't have extra clothes to wear" i said nervously making eye contact with the older "you can borrow some clothes that don't fit me as well anymore" "ok than it looks like i'll be attending your party" it became silent and i laughed a tiny bit "sorry it sounded like i was trying to be professional" he put a smile on his face "don't worry about it" we finally arrived at the house and had someone open the doors for us. "your house is really big hyunjin" his house was a modern mansion that had a little fountain in front of it and there is a gate around the house.

we made it into hyunjin's room and we both sat down on the bed. his room was pretty big and it had a lot of decorations in it, there was a walk in closest that was bigger than my room and there was also a bathroom in his room. "i'll go look for some clothes you can borrow lix" i nodded and hyunjin went over to his closet. i got up from his bed and went over to his desk. on the desk there was a picture of hyunjin when he was younger with someone who seemed to be his mom. "he even looked cute as a kid" i whispered to myself and i felt someone lean on me from behind having their arms around me. "oh so you think i'm cute?" i started to blush a lot because hyunjin heard that i said that. "i didn't say that, i don't know what you're thinking but i didn't say anything" i heard a small laugh come from hyunjin "felix you know there's cameras in this room right? so if you're lying i can just see for myself if i wanted to" i sighed "fine i did call you cute and why do you have cameras in your room?" he smiled and tilted his head a bit "so i can see when someone is in my room or not. i'm the only person who has access to the cameras in my room but some other people can have access to them too if they took my phone. by the way i put some clothes on the bed that you can wear" i nodded and i was about to move but hyunjin still had his hands wrapped around me. "uh hyunjin can you let go of me?" hyunjin let go of me and i went over to his bed and grabbed an oversized hoodie and a pair of black jeans. i went inside the bathroom and got dressed.