chapter 9

i promise

it was saturday and me, hyunjin, minho, seungmin, and jeongin decided to hangout at the mall together today

it was saturday and me, hyunjin, minho, seungmin, and jeongin decided to hangout at the mall together today. we did invite the others but they were too busy or they just never answered. as we were walking around i kept seeing some stuff about missing girls and to my surprise they were girls i knew and like they were girls that mostly insulted me, it's whatever though so i decided to not think much of it. "why is there so many missing people?" jeongin asked looking at one of the signs "no idea but they are all girls that i know and they are from our school and its sorta odd they all went missing last night" minho commented and hyunjin seemed a bit nervous about it. "let's just have fun and not think much about it right now. since they are all girls that went missing we wont go missing mostly likely." we all shrugged and just went on with the day.

(my friend reminded me that hyunjin's first girlfriend in this book was literally just named hyunjin's girlfriend)

onestly the mall was pretty boring right now because we pretty much already went to every store we wanted to go to. we walked over to the food court and went over to a table and put some of our bags down. "so after we get our food we meet here?" jeongin asked we all nodded and him and just went to the places where we mostly get food at. i was walking around looking for a place to get some food from but all the restaurants just weren't really it for me. i decided to just get some boba from this one place and go back to the table and just wait for the others to get back.

"are you not going to get anything lix?" seungmin said sitting down with his food. "eh i'm not really hungry at the moment." i took a sip of my boba and seungmin shoved some food into his mouth. "so you like hyunjin?" i almost chocked on my boba when he said that, it was unexpected "no i don't. why you ask?" he laughed at my response i bit "sorry i didn't mean to say it as a question... you know you don't need to hide that you like hyunjin, it's easy for me to tell that you do" i gulped but i guess he already knew that i liked him so there is no point in me trying to convince him that i don't have a crush on hyunjin."fine i do like him, but he doesn't like me back, i know that he doesn't but it's whatever." he sighed and minho came over and sat down with his food "wow you're so clueless felix" i was shocked that he heard me and seungmin talking. "wait did you hear most of that?" i asked minho and he nodded and i felt a bit embarrassed "so now you both know which is just great" i said sarcastically and put my head down using my arms as pillows "aish cheer up felix it isn't that bad" minho stated and than hyunjin and jeongin finally came with their food.

everyone started to eat but seemed like hyunjin didn't each all of his food and just looked over at me which chopsticks that had some teriyaki chicken on it and just waited for me to open my mouth so i did and he started to feed me like he did before. he continued to feed me until he ran out of food to give me. he got up and put away the bowl where every other thing goes and sit back down next to me. "thank you hyunjin, but you really didn't need to feed me you know" he shrugged at what i said "i know but like i said before, you're going to start eating during lunch so that means i will even give you some of my food, just so you can eat." i smiled at what he said, i almost everything he says makes me smile. "anyways i'm going to head to the bathroom. anyone want to come with?" everyone shook their heads no but i nodded my head yes so me and hyunjin both got up and headed to the bathroom. (idk how its like in boys bathroom so like yeah no)