chapter 8

stupid letters

i finally woke up from my slumber but i don't really remember what happened much last night

i finally woke up from my slumber but i don't really remember what happened much last night. when i started to see better i saw someone's face in front of mine, wait it wasn't just someone it was hyunjin. he looked so cute while sleeping to me but the thing that got my eyes distracted on was his lips, i just wanted to kiss them but that would be wrong to do but just a little peck wouldn't hurt...right? i put my lips onto his but it was just a peck so i backed away fast after that but i noticed his eyes opened up but his opened up like he was already awake. "oh so now you're taking advantage of me while i sleep i see" he said jokingly while laughing after the sentence "i uh it's not like that-" he got on top of me before i could finish that sentence and had my arms pinned down to the bed "it's not like what?" i was speechless at what he was doing right now. he put his index finger on my chin and tilt my head up a bit so i can make direct eye contact with him, he leaned closer to me and we were so close to each other at that moment. i pretty much didn't know what to do so i closed my eyes but he let go of my wrists a rolled back to his spot on the bed and started laughing so badly. i opened my eyes and sit up straight a threw a pillow at hyunjin "don't tease me like that, it isn't funny!" he sat up straight and a threw another pillow at him but this time he caught it this time. "it's kinda is funny plus i like teasing you, it's fun" he got up from the bed and walked over to his dresser "guessing you don't have your uniform with you right now so you can borrow my uniform from last year, it would probably fit you" he handed me his old uniform and it was one of the uniforms you'll have if you are very wealthy pretty much. (there are different types of uniforms at the school, cheap uniforms, average price uniforms, and the very very expensive uniforms which thinking ofc has) i got up and went to change in his bathroom connected to hyunjin's room.

i walked out of the bathroom looking over at hyunjin and he was in his uniform too "you can put your clothes on the dresser and don't worry about not bringing your bag to school today, we aren't going to do much today in class" he said to me while looking on his phone so i did what he told me to do which was put my clothes down on the dresser. "thank you jinnie for letting me borrow your old uniform" he looked over and smiled at me "no problem it's the least i could do" i smiled at him and we both went and left the room to head to school together.

(too lazy to write how they got to school ofc and i'm eating a pixie stick while my friend is reading fanfic so yeah anyways time skip to them at school)

as we were walking to hyunjin's locker i noticed how miserable he looked at the moment and he was even slouching too. when we made it to his locker he just stared at it for a bit "are you not going to open your locker?" i asked him and he looked over at me "i am but like i don't want to pick up love letters off the floor again" i playfully rolled my eyes at him "just open it, it might not be as bad" he sighed and opened his locker and a bunch of love letters fell onto the floor "might not be as bad huh?" he sighed and crouched down to rummage through the letters "what are you doing?" i asked as he picked up one letter "picking out 3 letters to read today, i do that every friday of course" i crouched down with him "well there is a lot of love letters so i might as well help you out with that. anyways why do people give out love letter to people on friday?" i asked not knowing much about it. "i don't know it's just a tradition that runs around school. have you gotten any love letters?" he asked me picking up another letter to read "uhh i don't know i mostly don't check my locker half of the time and that last time i checked it was a month ago" he looked right at me than picked up the rest of the letter and shoved them back into his locker and put two of them in his bag. "ok we need to see how many love letters you have because i know for a fact a lot of people have a crush on you" i smiled at what he said but i probably don't have any love letters in my locker and it would be a shock if i even had one. "wait what about the other love letter, i thought you choose 3 love letter not 2?" i asked him as we started walking to my locker "i'll pick out another one after class"