chapter 6

you're more important than a call

i looked at the time and it was 6 am already

i looked at the time and it was 6 am already. i decided to put on the hoodie that hyunjin let me borrow the other night and to wear my regular black jeans. you're not really allowed to wear a hoodie at school because it covers the uniform but i just feel like wearing one today. i looked over at the side of my bed and i saw the note from earlier. i went and picked it up from the floor and opened it. 'you sorta fell asleep on me last night so i took you to your place and you probably won't see this note until you wake up of course but anyways i hope you slept well and i'll see you later -hyunjin' i smiled and put the note away.

(time skip to school)

i was actually pretty happy at the moment because i won't have that one girl in the way of me getting hyunjin's heart now but there was something off when i went over to hyunjin's locker talking to him, it seemed like he was a bit nervous at the moment for some odd reason- "hyunjin where have you been? you promised you'll meet me in the back of the school at 7:10 but you weren't there" her voice was squeaky in a way but she was pretty attractive. "oh sorry i wasn't keeping track of time i was just talking to my friend felix. oh that's right! you both haven't met yet." he looked over at the girl "this is felix" than he looked at me "felix this is mary my uh new girlfriend" i softly smiled at her but it was fake but i couldn't seem you know suspicious. "what happened to your other girlfriend jinnie?" he rubbed the back of his neck "well you see she sorta ran away the other night and my dad just made me get a new girlfriend already even though it seems to be a bit too soon" the bell suddenly rang and me and hyunjin had first period together but it was PE and no one wants a weird person hanging out with the kid in PE especially when there is a lot of popular people there. "hyunjinnie walk me to class please, we both have the same schedule except for 6th period when you have dance class" he smiled and nodded at her while she was clutching onto his arm. i already hated her because of her voice and she seemed so annoying.

i'm always that last one in the locker room getting changed because i'm pretty insecure about my body really and i don't really want anyone to see it. as i was taking off my shirt to put on a different one i heard the door open. i looked over at the entrance and i saw hyunjin and i sorta freaked out and slipped on the floor while trying to put my shirt on faster. i knew it would probably hurt if i fell on the floor but i just felt warm hands grab onto me catching me from my fall. me and him locked eyes for a bit and i could just lock eyes with him forever if i could, they way his eyes twinkle can just light up the night. "you okay felix?" i smiled than nodded my head rapidly. "what are you doing in the locker rooms all by yourself lix? i was looking around for you but it turns out that you're in here?" i felt embarrassed but i couldn't even think of a lie to cover up why i was in here so late plus i could never lie to hwang hyunjin no matter what "we'll you see its kinda embarrassing but i don't like changing in front of other because i don't like how my body is and if i change in one of the stalls i feel like some of the guys would make fun of me" i said it a bit quietly but loud enough for hyunjin to hear. "felix your body's perfect don't worry about what other people think about it" he gave me a peck on my forehead which made me blush like crazy and fanboy in my head. "awh is the kitten blushing now" he said teasingly which made me blush even more "i uhh" i couldn't answer that back because i know i would embarrass myself even more. "wait did you just call me kitten? that sounds like a name you would give someone for some dirty game" i said a bit disgustedly but i was still red as a tomato (true story i was the tomato) "it's only dirty if you make it seem dirty felix" he chuckled and grabbed my hand than dragged me out of the locker room.

"JINNIE!!!!!" i heard a high pitch voice call for his name. the girl ran over to us and wrapped her arms around hyunjin's right arm. it sorta bugged me but i couldn't say anything about it because i would look suspicious in a way. more people started to head towards us and they were mostly popular people who were hyunjin's friends of course. hyunjin's attention wasn't on me anymore and it sorta made me feel upset so i just started to walk away from the group of people. i went over to the bleachers and sat down on the bench and started to go on my phone. i heard someone sit right next to me so i looked over at them and he looked very familiar to me for some odd reason. "hi again felix" shivers went down my spine and i finally figured out who it was by that voice "hi dean. what do you want? are you going to try to screw me because you didn't get a chance to before?" i said sarcastically at the end and continued to go on my phone. "i mean i can screw you if you want me to, i'm up for it anytime and anywhere. anyways i didn't come talk to you because of that i just want to hangout with you because it seems like your precious hyunjin over there doesn't have time for you" he scoffs at the end "who even does that to a friend? he's such a jerk and trust me he's just using you to look better and i bet he doesn't even like you that much, you're just one of his toys that we will get rid of after it's been used" i feel like crying because of what dean just said to me because that really hurt and had me thinking about it. "hyunjin isn't like that right? like i thought he was-" i got interrupted by a ring of dean's phone but he didn't answer it, he just declined the call "hey, why didn't you answer the call?" i asked and dean smiled at me "because you're way more important than a stupid call" my heart skipped a beat after that and i started to blush over what he said.

wait....

i can't gain feelings for him.....

i only like hyunjin......

right?

————

hi loves! i cant really update that much because of school and like i have so much work to do so sorry for the late updates really

1224 words