chapter 10

i miss him

my eyelids have lifted as i woken up but i wasn't in a familiar place

my eyelids have lifted as i woken up but i wasn't in a familiar place. when my eyes finally opened fully i was in the hospital an there was my mom sitting in a chair next to my bed. "mom, why am i here" she had a shocked expression on her face and she started to smile and burst into tears. she left the room and got a doctor in and i just looked at her "ah you're awake from your coma now" i was a bit confused when she said that "my coma?" she nodded "yep you've been in a coma for 3 months" i became shocked when she said that to me "what happened to me?" she looked over at me confused "you don't remember? you had a stroke" i was freaking out bur i tried not to show it "can i go home now please" i said and looked over at my mom and she nodded. 

(time skip to the house and it's 9pm)

i was at home looking throw everything on my instagram and stuff and there was no sign of me and hyunjin ever hanging out which was odd because me and him would always post photos of each other. i started to scroll through my messages and i didn't even have hyunjin's contact anymore or anyone else's. "felix go to sleep now, tomorrow you'll be going to school" my mom said through the door but i was just freaking out at the moment but i think that everything will go back to normal after i sleep.

an alarm went off and woke me up so i went and got ready for school. after i finished getting dress and stuff i headed out the door to the school. when i made it to the school i walked inside and started to head to hyunjin's locker until the unbelievable happened. hyunjin was with his first girlfriend again, the one i killed but she's alive. i felt like crying right there but i didn't but i really needed to. 

hyunjin looked over at me and i waved at him and he waved at me back and went up to me. "hey aren't you the boy that got into a coma? if so i'm glad that you're back. oh! my name is hwang hyunjin by the way. what's yours?" i couldn't believe that whole thing that happened was just a dream and it just had to end for me when it was getting good. "m-my name is f-fe-felix. hold up i need to to go to the bathroom" i walked away and went into the bathroom and went inside a stall and started to cry. i wish i could be in that dream forever, it was perfect why did it need to end why? 

i fell onto the floor hugging my knees and i didn't even care that the bathroom floor i disgusting, all i could care about was hyunjin and that stupid dream. "why did this have to happen to me" i whispered to myself while sobbing trying to keep quiet but it was really hard to do. "i love him so much and i already miss him even though he doesn't know me in this world...."

"i"

"miss"

"him"

"am i now a loner again?"

"i loved him way too much for this to happen"

"why does bad things happen to me?"

"why....."

the end

------

hey everyone! i hoped you guys liked this book and yes this a very short chapter but it's whatever.

if this gets enough votes i might make a sequel for this one.

anyways imma make another hyunlix fanfic soon, well im making it rn but i haven't typed anything

anyways love you guys!!!